00:01

bored... bored... bored. 

Its finally summer, which means no more school and no more stuck up bitches getting all up in my grill. Okay, i know i sound angry and grumpy and annoyed, right? but i am really not. some people love school, some people are chill with it and then there are the ones who absolutely LOATHE going to that place, and coincidentally i am one of those people. I have never been the most popular girl or the most talented and smart student, i was just there, i existed. thats probably all i was good at... existing. barely tho... some people didn't even know who i was. but thats the fun of high school, am i right? being invisible so then when you finally graduate, you don't have to say goodbye to anyone because NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. so no tears and no pictures to remind you of the shitty days.

I think i should introduce myself, i mean you're kinda reading about my life... i don't know why you are, or what the hell you are doing with my diary... but since you are here, i can't be rude. even though YOU ARE INVADING MY PERSONAL LIFE. but its chills. 

My name is Madison Rose, Madi for short. which is what i prefer. I am 18 years old, and i have just graduated from the hell hole that i just described to you above. I am Latina, yes, i know. its not that exciting so sit down. i feel like every time i say that i am Spanish, people get all excited and weird... all they say is "oh my god you are Spanish which means you are hot!" "damn mami" like okay, stop drooling over us... we are just people who have an accent so calm. I have a little sister, her name is Isabella, and shes 13... yep shes a newbie into high school. good luck to her. and... lol i just realised there's nothing more to say about me. those are just the basics and maybe you'll catch onto the rest of my personality later on. 

I was sitting on my bed in my room, flicking through instagram and all my social medias, exiting and opening them up every 2 seconds because i am that bored with my life. Its the start of the summer break, and its not exactly off to the best start. i said i would workout and get healthy and stuff but thats clearly not going to happen... ha. maybe next year. 

"Madi!!!!!!!" i heard my sister yelling as she runs up the stairs. "WHAT" I Yell back, i knew she was going to bother me with some more Justin Bieber news. shes absolutely obsessed with that boy, and to be honest, its literally going to drive me insane. I dont hate the guy, i know hes been through hell and back at least a billion times, which would be exhausting, so i am not going to go and judge him... but sometimes, the shit he does... i dont get why his 'beliebers' or whatever dont get sad or pissed off with him. like show your emotions, damn. 

"oh my god Madison guess what?!" she said so happy and enthusiastically. "what is it?" i raise my eyebrow. "Justin bieber just followed me on twitter and this has got to be the best day of human existence!!!" she squealed and jumped onto the bed shoving her Ipod touch in my face. 

"aw yay! happy for you izzy" I gave her a hug and went back to doing my thing on my iphone. "Madi" she said blankly. i look up at her waiting for her to say something. "Maybe he'll follow you too if you tweet him" she laughed and tried grabbing my phone. "no thanks, i don't really care about a follow from bitch boy" i started laughing, i knew she would get annoyed at me for saying that. "okay i am just going to pretend you didn't just insult my husband. but please, just tweet him something funny, he'll definitely see it." she giggled. I loved to make my sister happy so i did as she said, i got onto my twitter account and started writing something to him. i wasn't sure what kind of funny thing she wanted me to say, so i asked her. "izzy, what is funny in your eyes?" she gave me a weird look, almost as if she just had a dirty minded thought. "OMG i am not going to say something sexual no way" i stopped typing on my phone. "OH PLEASEEEE, i want to see if he reacts to that stuff. it would be fun madi" Izzy gave me those cute puppy eyes and i couldn't resist. "fine" i rolled my eyes. "go back to mom. she probably needs your help with something" i showed her the door. she rolled her eyes and left my room. 

I stared at the blank screen for a couple seconds, whats the harm in being a bit sexual? ugh this is weird... i don't even remember the last time i tweeted Justin Bieber. Maybe a couple years ago when i actually loved him. yes, thats right. i was a belieber. but then i grew up and life took a tole on me and i just completely moved on from my obsession. I tied my hair into a high pony tail.

madirose: @justinbieber i'll give you a lap dance and call you daddy ;) hit me up. 

oh my god... i can't. that was too weird. i screenshotted the tweet and sent it to Isabella, she would get a good laugh out of that. i turned off my phone and laid flat on my back staring at the ceiling. i think i zoned out.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

I picked up my phone and looked at what notification i got, i was expecting it to be a post notification for my favourite youtubers but nope... it was completely the opposite. it was 3 notifications from twitter and they are all from Justin Bieber...

@Justinbieber is now following you!

@Justinbieber favourited your tweet.

@Justinbieber sent you a message.

okay well... fuck. I was not expecting that at all. 

I opened up the app and the message he sent me.

@Justinbieber: Hey cutie, nice tweet haha.

4:45pm

me: loll sorry about that, was just trying to make my little sister laugh. 

4:47pm

@Justinbieber: oh righttttt okay ;)

4:47pm

me: okay carry on with your life, bye justin. 

4:48pm

@Justinbieber: Wait! dont go... talk to me, i am bored and horny. send pics please babe. 

4:48pm 

me: oh my god, no. GOODBYE!

wow, hes actually gross. what kind of guy ... whatever i am hungry and i dont have time for this. i am definitely not telling my sister. she would be shocked.

-

-

First chapter done! 

Justin will be more in the next chapter :)

thanks for reading xx