PROLOGUE

Gregory Aguilar: The Ambitious Billionaire Bachelor
written by: Cexchia Garcia
@CexchiaG

Managing an empire is not as easy as ABC. It requires a lot of time, money, and effort. Sleepless nights, exhaustion and nonstop phone calls are always present.

But this next billionaire seems like he doesn't care about all of those. In fact, he continuously expands his business not just in the country but also internationally.

Let us all look to his ambitions as this articles unfolds the details.

Cexchia: What do you think is the benefit of becoming one of the billionaire bachelors?

Gregory: More investors from different countries pouring in in my businesses. Plus, I get to build my own empire and make it as strong and lasting as possible.

Cexchia: How can you characterize yourself, Mr. Aguilar?

Gregory: I am very ambitious. I like to visualize everything and get to it in any way. I wanted to manage this business, be part of this business, buy this brand, and build an establishment here so I do just that. I always wanted to try something new and I always wanted to be successful and powerful.

Cexchia: So you think your businesses are still not enough?

Gregory: I can say that they are but I still wanted to venture into more business opportunities. I may look greedy to some but I don't think I am. I just believe that the more business you produce, the more people are given the opportunity to land jobs and make their lives better.

Cexchia: As of now, Mr. Aguilar, what business does your empire have?

Gregory: Real estates, hardware stores, supermarkets, and plantation business for export purposes.

Cexchia: Since, according to you, you are an ambitious person, is there something you look for a woman? Or the right question is, do you have a girlfriend?

Gregory: Well, I am single. No girlfriend because I am too busy for that, I think. For the qualities? I always wanted the model type. Tall, sexy, and beautiful.

Cexchia: When was the last time you dated a model, Mr. Aguilar?

Gregory: I can't remember. I am out of dates for quite a while now. And I am not looking for one at the moment.

Cexchia: To end our interview, what can you say to aspiring businessmen out there?

Gregory: Simple, be ambitious and get your ambition. And employ every competent employees that can help you to reach your ambition. Never stop and make sure that everything falls in the right places.

And there goes Gregory Aguilar, our ambitious billionaire. He's open for ventures and investors, he said.