3

Hamilton Update: Add "Wait For It", add "The World Was Wide Enough", and add "It's Quiet uptown" *sniffs twice, then bursts into silent sobs*

Ok, today, I've decided to talk about some writers that may interest you. And to help me, I've brought in some friends.

Ava (Angel of God): Why am I here? *in a bored tone*

Ava (More Than money): Eh, you saved me from a few minutes of marriage. Thanks.

Kasey (Lauren's Alpha): Oh, arranged marriage, huh?

Ava M: Kinda. Blackmailed into marriage. For money.

Ava A: Oh!*winces* Meanwhile, I'm an illegal angel who is possibly the best warrior angel in heaven.

Kasey: Whoa! Where as I'm a werewolf and pregnant, I just got rescued from being killed, and I still have to kill an entire army bent on killing me, my friends, and our children.

Both Avas: WHOA!

Me: GUYS! Please! Back to the original topic!

All Characters: Yes Veronica. *note their sarcasm*

Me: Ok, first up. *glances at script*

Ava A: Wait. *holds up hand in STOP! position* We're reading from a script?!

Ava M: Ava, be nice.

Ava A: Says the girl who has accepted to marry a guy by giving him a threat.

Ava M: The guy is an idiot!

Ava A: *does that classic, hand-to-chin thing* You have a point there.

Kasey: *waving hands around in the air* Guys? I kind of want to know who we're talking about. Thank you!

Me: Thanks Kasey. Anyway. *clears throat* First writer is ........... Glare0322 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey: OH! I love Glare! She is, like, the best, ever! Her drawings, awesome! Her personality reminds me of my own, really. Almost like we're related ........

*army of SWAT people take her away*

Me: Sorry, but we can't have a character know who she is based on, or even think about it. Now, that reminds me.

Ava M: The second writer!

Ava A: I was just warming up to Kasey.

Me: And the second writer is .......... LushGlittersparkles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ava A: EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! REALLY!?

Me: Uh, yes?

Ava A: I love her work!

Ava M: Huh, you never struck me as a fan of her work.

Ava A: You don't know all about me.

Me: Third writer! ViridiNature !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ava M: OHH! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least, I'm pretty sure she's a she.

Ava A: Eh, who cares?! She awesome! Her characters are beautiful, the stories hooking, the life in it perfect.... *sniffs, thinking of how wonderful they are*

Me: Thanks guys. Bye, and thank you for giving me permission to wipe your memories!

*the As scream as they are dragged away by more SWAT*

Ok, thank you for listening and watching, good night! Or whatever I'm suppose to say.