Part 13- Restoring Neverland (The Final)

A.N. I'm dedicating this to all my readers I want to tell you guys thank you for reading my stories and telling me that they're amazin or my writing is too. You guys are the best and hope you all will read more of my stories.

Dare to keep all your dreams alive and to be all that you can be.

3 months later

Bella's POV:

"Okay boys the rules are to hunt as many rabbits as you many as you can and bring them back whoever gets back the fastest helps me cook the stew. No cheating" I looked Peter who smirked.

"What's wrong with cheating?"

"Cheater never win and if any of you boy cheat then all of you and the cheater have to take medicine" then all the boys made disgusting faces when I said medicine but not Peter or Felix "But if Peter and Felix cheat then you boys are safe and they would have to deal with Alex and I gone for a week with the Indians" then Peter's smirked dropped, even though Taylor is good and is with Pepper Peter doesn't like it when I go to see him by myself so I would asked Alex to go with me then Felix started to not like it.

"Okay boys go hunt" I said and they took off in the forest but not Peter or Felix "That wasn't funny what you said" Peter said.

I thought about it "You're right it wasn't"

"It actually would have been 2 weeks" Alex teased.

"I was going to say a month but that was a little too harsh" I teased also then we started to laugh and looked at Peter and Felix with serious looks on their faces which meant not good, we went to run but Peter appeared in front of me, tossed me over his shoulder and went to his tent.

He carefully tossed me on the bed , straddled me and started tickling my sides "Peter stop!" I said in between laughs.

"No love. You teased me and now you must be punished" he said tickling me harder.

"Please stop!"

"Only if you say you're sorry"

"I'm sorry!"

"And I love you Peter Pan"

"I love you Peter Pan!" he stopped and leaned down "I love you too Bella" then kissed me, after the boys got back from hunting I couldn't pick a winner so I decided to have all of them help me once we were done eating they asked me to sing a song, I singed 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' by Cascada.

As I singed I looked at all the boys then Felix and Alex and last but not least Peter after I was done Peter played his pipe and the boys started dancing I decided to take a walk to the beach and sat down on the sand watching the waves, after Emma and the others lefted Neverland we all started to slowly but surely restore it back to the way it should be.

As I sat there I saw out of the corner of my eye Peter sitting next to me "What are you thinking about love?" he asked.

"Neverland" I looked at him "Do you believe it can be restored again?"

"Yes because without you Neverland would be the darkest place in this world" he then moved a piece of my hair, put it behind my ear and caressed my cheek "Emma maybe the Savior in Storybrooke but here you are the Savior"

I smiled happily and took his hand into mine "And as the Savior I will do all I can make sure no one will take my home, friends and family away from me"

He smiled "Family" I nodded "You, the lost boys and Alex are my family now and we will never be seperated again" he cupped my face and leaned in "That's a promise worth keeping along with I will love you till the day your heart stops beating"

"And I will love you till the day your heart stops beating as well" with that said we kissed.

(Sorry if it was kinda short and if it sucked but that is the end of Peter Pan's Lost Girl. I may do a third book but I'm not sure yet, what do you guys think? Thank you all again for reading my stories, the video on the side of the screen is the song 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' by Cascada)

Read, Vote, Comment Please and Thank You