Part 5- The Truth About Taylor

Bella's POV:

A month had passed since Taylor confessed his feeling and kissed me he tried to see me but James told him to leave me alone Emma and Snow started worry about me because all I would do is lay in bed, eat something and lay back down in bed every night I would think about Peter how much I miss him and fell asleep crying everyone tried to make me happy but nothing worked Emma and Henry went with Rumple to find his son Baelfire but when they got back Rumple was stabbed by Hook's hook that had poison on it and with them was a grown up Baelfire "Bella" he looked at me surprised.

"Hi Bae" he walked over to me and gave me a hug which made me feel happy then he pulled away "What are you doing here in Storybrooke? I thought you were in Neverland"

"Coral took me away so I can be cursed but I wasn't" I answered, they took Rumple to his shop to save him and protect him from Cora who has his dagger Red and I watched Henry "Bella how do know my dad?" he asked sitting next to me on the couch.

I looked at him "Baelfire" he nodded "I save him during a surprise attack on Coral on Hook's ship and became a lost boy" I started to think about all the good memories I had with Baelfire when all the sudden I felt dizzy "Bella are you okay?" Red asked.

"Yeah. I think I just need to lay down" I got up and went to go to my bed when I blacked out.

****

I looked around to see I was a forest "Isabella" I slowly turned around to see Tiger Lily "Tiger Lily"

She smiled "I'ts good to see you again"

"But where am I?"

"Neverland but you spirit is. I need to talk to you and the only way I can is through the necklace"

"What's wrong?" I asked with concern.

"Coral. She has people working for her 2 of them don't know her but one does"

"Who are they?" she walked over with 2 drawings one was an older guy and the other an African American woman she told their names are Greg and Tamara and what they want "The next one you may know" she showed another drawing and my eyes wide shock, it's Taylor.

"Taylor" I looked at her "How does he know her?"

She looked down at her hands then back at me "He's her son. She fell in love with a man from my people, my father allowed them to be together till she went to Fairy Tale land"

"And came back as the evil fairy"

She nodded "My father sent Taylor to another world so Coral can never find him but somehow she did after you were taken"

"What happened to Taylor's father?"

"He was killed by her"

I looked away feeling bad for what happened Taylor's father "Was that all you wanted to tell me?"

"Sort of"

"What else is there?" I asked looking at her, she glanced behind me and a familiar voice said my name "Bella"

I slowly turned around my eyes widen in surprise when I saw the person I've been wanting to see for 28 years "Peter" I ran to hug him but I went through his body and fell to the ground "You can't touch him because your spirit is here" Tiger Lily said"

"Thanks for the warning" I said getting up and looked at Peter who looked at me with longing in his eyes "Don't worry Peter I will find a way to return to Neverland"

He nodded and stepped closer to me "I've missed you so much"

"Same here" then I noticed I was starting to faded away which meant someone is waking me up "I have to go now" I started to cry.

"I'll be here waiting for you" he said.

"I love you Peter"

"I love you too Bella"

****

I opened my eyes to see I was laying on my bed the Blue Fairy, Emma, Henry, Snow, James and Baelfire were standing around me "You okay Bella?" Emma asked.

"Red called us and said what happened" James said.

"I'm fine" I decided to not tell them about Greg, Tamara and Taylor because I'm going to stop them but I'll deal with Taylor first, later on I went to Granny's and saw him sitting at a table talking with Greg I walked over "Hi Taylor" I said.

He looked at me "Bella?" I looked over at Greg "Oh I'm sorry you're with a friend"

"It's okay. Greg this is Bella, Bella this is Greg he's visiting from Pennsylvania"

"Nice to meet you" Greg said holding out his hand I shook it and smiled nicely "Same here" then pulled my hand away "Greg excuse me for a minute I have to talk with Bella" Taylor said getting up.

"Sure thing" Taylor and I walked outside I turned to him "Bella I'm sorry about kissing you, I was out of line"

"It's alright Taylor and to show there are no hard feelings how about we meet at the edge of the forest tomorrow morning at 10"

He smiled "That would be great"

"See you tomorrow" I smiled and walked away, the next morning I woke up changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, a white tank top, a dark purple long-sleeve shirt, hiking boots and my black jacket I walked to the edge of the forest to see Taylor already there "Hey" he looked at me and smiled "Hey there beautiful" he said.

We went for a walk till we got to the town line "So why are you in love with me when you don't even know me?" I asked.

He shrugged "I don't know how to explain it but I feel like I have known you all my life"

"Really?" I turned away and pulled out some sleeping dust that the Blue Fairy gave me.

"Yes and I would like to know if you feel the same for me"

I stood there making it look like I was thinking then looked at him "I'm sorry Taylor but I don't have the same feeling for you"

He looked away hurt "Can I ask why?"

"Because I know who your mother is" at that moment he looked back at me dangerously "So you know why I'm here?"

"Because of Henry"

"Close but I'm also here for you. To make sure you don't come back to Neverland"

"I will find a way and if I can't then Peter will"

He chuckled "You really believe he can, don't you?"

"Yes and once he does we'll kill Coral"

"Not if I stop you first"

I throw the sleeping dust at him but he held out his hand to stop the dust in mid-air "Sleeping dust" he said and made it disappear then smirked at me "Is that the best you can do lost girl?"

I looked around for anything I can use as a weapon so far nothing "Don't worry Bella I'll go easy on you" he said taking a step closer to me.

"But I won't" I kicked him in the crotch then kneed him in the stomach and face and took off running back towards town when something lifted me up in the air and looked to see Taylor's shadow "Let me go!" I yelled trying to get out of its grasp, it flew towards the decks out to open water at that point I knew what it was going to do "Please don't!"

"Sorry Bella" it said then let me go once I hit the water I was about to surface when something grabbed my arm and looked to see Pepper she put a bracelet on my wrist then my legs turned into a fin she held my hand and nodded then we went through a portal.

(Hope everyone likes it. What do you guys think about Taylor being Coral's son and about Pepper helping Bella?)

Read, Comment, Vote. Please and thank you ^_^