Living with the Leafies 12

hey zoneout, you thought it was crazy before? what about now? lol

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!! story starts around when Itachi and Kisame show up in the Village-i got a weird idea for the scene so yeah, time skip and as far as Itachi owing Juliana candy, i never had scene with that so just PRETNED it happened OK?

I was hangning out with Naruto because he didn't want to be alone with Pervy Sage and he'd left so the two of us were in a room just playing cards. Thats when the knock on the door came. Naruto opened the door thinking it was Pervy Sage. It wasn't pervy sage. It was Weasel-kun and Fishie-kun.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed into thier minds.

Itachi shot me an annoyed glare.

Kisame snickered.

"Who are you?" Naruto demanded.

"Come with us." Weasel said.

"No way." Naruto said. "I haven't finished my ramen."

I broke down laughing. "HOW CAN YOU BE THINKING ABOUT RAMEN AT A TIME LIKE THIS??!!!"  I screamed at him.

Do NOT do NOT ask me HOW or WHY Sasuke just happened to fall down from the roof and come crashing down into our room.

It took Sasuke a moment to figure out what was going on, once he saw Itachi he got a wierd look in his eye and went insane. He charged Itachi with a Chidori. Itachi hopped away. After that it was a really weird game of cat and mouse because Sasuke just kept chaing Itachi around the room with the Chidori. At some point Itachi beat the crap out of Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled. He was about to go help him but Sharkie threathened to chop his legs off.

"Naruto, i think you should keep your legs." I advised. "Legs are very usefull."

Naruto shot me a pissed look.

Itachi was distracted for a moment so i threw a frying pan. Sasuke, seeing the opportunity, seized it and grabbed the frying pan, jumped on Itachi's back, and started whacking him on the head with it. After a moment Sasuke channeled his Chidori into the pan. Yup, you heard me, Sasuke's going to kill his brother with the Pan of Chidori.

Well those two were causing a commotion so everyone came out of thier rooms to look. Guess who were in the rooms? you guessed it! fangirls!

"UCHIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they screamed. Then they fainted.

Then they woke up again. They all pointed to Kisame. "MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MY UCHAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kisame just started chopping them in half.

Sasuke ran at Itachi with a Chidori again. Six dude with a cannon came runnning down the hall and nearly ran Sasuke over with it.

Then came the people with the cannonballs.

By now Kisame had run out of people to kill.

"Itachi can I kill the kid?" He asked.

"Which kid?" Itachi asked.

"The Nine Tials." Kisame said.

"No."

"Can I kill the other kid then?"

I gasped. YOU MEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MEAN EVIL SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed into his head.

Weasul-kun Sharkie wants to kill me, I whined to Weasul mentally.

"Kisame just take the Nine Tails." Itachi snapped, annoyed.

you still owe me candy. I reminded Itachi.

from....?

From that one time.

what one time?

That one time.

What one time?

That one time.

what one time?

That one time.

What one time?

That one time

What one time?

Sasuke was just standing there. Sasuke. attack him, I'll distract him.

How? Sasuke asked.

Do yoiu want to kill your brother or not? I demanded of Sasuke. You still owe me candy. I told Itachi.

This argument continued long enough that Sasuke was able to create a Chidori.

"Itachi." Kisame said.

Itachi ignored him and kept arguing with me.

"Itachi." Kisame said again.

At this point Sasuke had the Chidori and launched into the speech about how he was going to kill Itachi but sadly Itachi heard none of it.

Sasuke charged.

Itachi stopped him with one hand and kept arguing with me mentally over the candy.

At some point Itachi threw Kisame into the argument over the imaginary cand that Itachi owed me.

Do you or do you not owe the kid candy? Kisame questioned.

yes. yes you does. You owes me's candy.

Itachi why didn't you give it the candy before today? Kismae demanded.

i DON'T OWE HER ANY CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Itachi roared.

YES YOU DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S LYING HE'S LYING HE'S LYING HE'S LYING HE'S LYING HE'S LYING

Itachi ignored me and thew Sasuke into the wall then beat him up. I kept pesting him about the candy he owed me. He messed up his speech about how Sasuke was to weak and forgot where he was. He had to start all over again.

Then Jariya showed up and they ran away

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU STILL OWE ME MY CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hollered at Itachi and Kisame mentally.

"Itachi just give the kid its candy." Kisame hissed at Itachi as they ran away.

"I don't owe it any candy."

"Geez Itachi. Depriving the kid of its candy.SInce when are you so mean?"

Itachi stopped. Then he exploded on Kisame. "I DON'T OWE HER ANY CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It took a long time for Sasuke to recover from with Itachi did.

Three weeks later I found the candy that Itachi owed me under my pillow. Sugar! Yay!

Sakura and Ino practically broke my door down.

When i finally opened the door they were about ready to kill me. They wanted to know what had happened to Sasuke. I refused to tell them.

Naruto appeared. He wanted to know what had happened as well. I lied and told him that i'd been knocked out during the fight.

Naruto stole all my water ballons-THE NERVE OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!-and then told me why he'd done it when he came back from wherever he'd been.

I 'forgave him' for stealing all of my water ballons. then i stole all of his ramen. MUAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!