Chat's dare

Author's Note:
Yo! Jay Kazuma here and the picture above, isn't supposed to be Ladybug, but Marinette, just a heads up
——————————————————
Third person P.O.V
After the fiasco Marinette and Chat Noir had, Marinette went to transform and get things done, and before she was about the leave the scene, Chat got a hold of Ladybug's wrist, and asked, "M'lady, what would you say if I kissed someone?", the way he said it, like if he was depressed, like he just hurt the love of his life, which he thought, Ladybug knew what he was talking about, "Well, if it was for a good purpose, then it doesn't matter, why?", she finished; making Chat look up and got close to her, and said, "It was for a good reason, but I wanted you to know, you're still my Lady", he ended with a smirk, Ladybug giggled, and kissed him on the cheek waving goodbye, why did I just kiss him?!, she thought swinging away with a mild red blush across her face, and leaving Chat scarlet.
[The Next Day]
Marinette's P.O.V
I was in my room, face all in my arms and Tikki trying her best to comfort me, "T-Tikki! Why did I do that?!", I asked her, Tikki giggled and said, "I'm not sure, but don't let it bother you", I felt a little relieved when she said that, then I heard a tap on my window, I signaled Tikki to hide, and after she was gone, I looked backed at my window to see Chat Noir.
Adrien's P.O.V
Marinette opened her window, giving me a smile, "What are you doing here, I don't let in stray cats Chat", she said I came in and laughed, "Me-ouch, oh princess you wound me"
"You are such a drama queen", she said giggling, I looked at her, "You have a cute giggle", I said with a light pink blush, she looked up at me in shock, my compliment gave her a daker pink blush, "T-thanks Chat", later, I had a little evil smile, "uh, Purr-incess~", I said in a flirtatious tone, "Yea?", she said worried.
Third person P.O.V
Chat walked up to Marinette with the smile still on his face and when they were face to face, "Truth or dare?", he asked, Marinette let out a sigh of relief, "I'll choose dare", giving a heroic smile, making Chat think. After a few minutes of thinking, "Ah! I dare you to wear a one piece cat swim suit", he said that with such a big grin. Marinette stared at him dumbfounded.
Marinette's P.O.V
"Ah! I dare you to wear a one piece cat swim suit", Chat said with the most biggest smile ever, and all I did was stare at him, completely zoned out, "you're not serious?"
"Oh but of course princess", and he pulled out a one piece cat swim suit outfit out of nowhere.
[Time skip]
Third person P.O.V
After Marinette was done changing into the swim suit. In Chat's eyes, she was stunning walking practically in slow-mo, he turned red, "W-wow", that was all he could say, but in reality, Marinette, was questioning everything,
"What awful thing could I have possibly have done to deserve this?!", she said pointing at the swim suit, but that didn't bother Chat Noir, he slowly began walking towards Marinette, "You look amazing,", he said with a smile and still blushing, "T-thanks", and she could see Chat get closer to her, she had to stop him in his tracks, "Sorry kitty, but I thought you and Ladybug were together?", Chat snapped out of it and realized what he almost did, "O-oh yea, sorry Marinette", after that Marinette went back into the restroom to change back into her clothes, "Ok kitty cat, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"Oh, gutsy are we?"
"Paw-lease, I have an iron gut, I'm gonna win this"
"Sure you are, ok, I dare you to spend a whole night with me"
"Tomorrow night?"
"Tomorrow night", she said getting close to him, "You'll be there?"
"Of course Purr-incese, what kind of knight in shining black leather would I be if I didn't", she smiled and walked away, and Chat couldn't help but look at the way Marinette's curves swayed, and make a small nose bleed.
She is going to be the death of me, Chat's final thought before leaving.

Yo! Jay Kazuma here and thank you for reading my story, and I'll see you in my other chapters!
-Jay Kazuma