Pregnant with Nash Griers baby

You and nash had been together for 3 months now, everything was going great! you were still a virgin and nash knew that. But you wanted to wait till the right moment.
Today was valentines day! You looked down at your phone to see what time it was.
10:00
This was the lastest you had woken up for weeks?! But Nash was no where to be found. You decide to eventually get out of bed and to your surprise you see a trail of rose petals leading out the door. So it was only instinct to follow them! When you walked into the living room you see a massive bunch of roses and the table set with candles, and more rose petals it honestly took your breath away.
Nash comes running from the kitchen and shouts
"SURPRISE PRINCESS!!!"
He runs up to you and kisses you hard and passionately
"It's beautiful Nashy!"
He then sits you down at the table and serves you and massive slice of French toast. Even though you couldn't Finnish it all, it made you feel loved!
After you both were done eating, he carried you back up to the bedroom (bridal style) and whispered in your ear,
"I want to show you something amazing"
He gently layed you down onto your back and started kissing your neck whilst sliding his big strong arms up and down your delicate frame.
"Nash..." You half moaned, he just smiled. And started to take your pj vest top of, he threw it somewhere behind him and started to kiss your breasts. You felt amazing! This boy is good!
Since you where half naked you thought he should be to and you took of his thin grey tee shirt. Revealing his toned body! you ran your hand up and down him a few times then started to undo his belt buckle.
His pants came of and now he was fully naked so he quickly slid of you pj shorts now you were both fully naked.
"Are you sure about this" he asked as we stares into each other's eyes
"Yes" you answered and he grabbed a condom from the drawer and put it on.
"Ready" he said
"Yup"
And he started slowly as he pushed inside you then he got faster and faster!
Your body was aching but you knew it would get better *hopefully*

ONE WEEK LATER

You were throwing up constantly all morning but not in the afternoon.
It was horrible but nash was always there to hold your hair and bring you pain killers.
"Y/N I'm worried about you, I know we used protection but it doesn't always go to plan!"
"What do you mean" you said
"I mean... I mean.... are you pregnant?"
Oh my gosh you never even considered that, you thought it was just something you'd eaten! but know you think about it your period was 3 days late and your boobs felt weird! oh god! oh god!
"Nash, we should do a test!"
"I'll go and get one now I'll be back soon baby!" He said but he was already out the door.

NASH COMES HOME

I went to the bathroom and followed the instructions very carefully
"For the best results leave for five minutes" you quietly read to yourself. what if you were pregnant what would your family think, your were only 16, you had school, you had a life!
But then your thoughts were interrupted by Nash gently knocking on the bathroom door.
"Is everything ok in there?" He sounds worried
"Yeh, I'll be out a minute"you shouted!
Oh Jesus, you didn't want to look! YOU HAVE TO!!!YOUR FORCED YOURSELF
*POSITIVE*
you started to cry, Nash ran in and looked at the results.
"Oh" he said
"I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean for this to happen!"
"It's fine" you sobbed
He held my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes
"We can get through this"

FOR MORE PARTS
LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
xxxx