Chapter 1

Ally's POV
I was walking down the quiet London street with earbuds in. "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars was on. I really liked this song. A black van parked right where I was walking and I felt hands picking me up and pulling me in the car. They also tied a blindfold on me. I freaked out. "I swear if I'm not on the Ellen show meeting Niall Horan or One Direction, I will kick your arse!" I was so angry. The blindfold was pulled off and I gasped. Sitting in front of me was One Direction. "You may not want to let the flies in love" Louis said which caused me to giggle. "I am extremely happy but what the heck is going on?" They all started laughing. Harry spoke up, " We're starting a new thing where we pick random people off the street and hang out with them." When he finished his explanation I slapped him. "What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his arm where I hit him. "Just because I'm happy doesn't mean other people will appreciate being kidnapped off the street." They all looked at each other. "Well, you're the first person we tried this on. We still have to work on it." Niall said. "It's fine, just plan it better next time. So what were you guys planning on doing together ?" I asked, curious of what we were going to do. "First we're going out to eat, then we'll do an activity/game and we haven't really decided what else to do." Liam said, looking down. "So I'm your guinea pig?" I asked. "It sounds bad when you put it that way but yes." Louis answered. We drove to Nando's and luckily they had the drive through open. ( I know they don't have drive-thru's in England) I ordered the same as Niall and we went to pay. The boys paid which was really kind of them but kind of expected because they kidnapped me . We ate as we drove and we hit it off. They were actually really fun people to hang around and we had a great ride. "Now that we finished eating, we're off to the activity. My favorite part!" Louis said excitingly. I laughed at him, he always cracked me up. We arrived at a fair that was completely empty. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "We rented out the whole thing so we won't be bothered." Niall answered grinning. He held my hand as we exited the van. He quickly let go as we got the ground. He blushed and whispered something to Liam. I was going to ask Liam what was said to him but I got cut off when I heard a yelp.