First love, First kiss

First off, don't worry guys. I am going to do the remaining part of the race. Second, I'm trying to remember most of the movie but at the same time I am doing a different story plot. Three, this picture is just to dang cute!!!

--------------------------------------------------

"Eliana?" The question startled me. I looked up at Speed.

"Yeah?"

"Y-You wanna hang out later today?" The way he stutters, for some reason, makes my heart flutter.
I smiled,

"'Course."

"Great, C'mon breakfast is ready." He smiled. Making me melt on the inside.

-----------------------------------

"Woo-hoo!" Speed had taken me to the track Rex, his older brother, had. We had a mini race and we both ended up tying. I'm sure we woke up some nearby neighbors because lights started flickering over the town homes.

We parked on a hill a bit later and sat down together, meaning, I had hopped into the seat in his car.

"The stars are so... beautiful." I awed.

"So are you.." I blushed, thankful he couldn't see.

"W-what?!"

"U-uhh, n-nothing.." I could see the outline of his face, his jawline, his lips, his eyes. He just makes me.. click. I don't know how but he has this sort of spell on me. Over the weeks it's been holding onto me like.. like.. Chim-Chim holding onto a banana.

It was pretty late and it was raining out. Of course Speed had the top up. We could see each other through the illuminated light peeking through the windows.

We stared into each other's eyes. Not daring to break contact. Heat rose to my cheeks. Color flew to Speed's neck. It all went in slow motion. His eyes drawing me in, us both slowly leaning in..

Our lips attached. It felt so wrong yet so right at the same time. In the darkness of the night, since no one was watching, we both went a little.. wild, You could say.

His tongue slipped into my mouth making me moan slightly. I could feel the smirk on his lips. We let go for air until Speed started kissing my neck, trailing his tongue up and down.

"S..Speed," I groaned. Pops had said to be home before 11pm. No joke it was like 10:47pm.
"S-Speed, we should head home." He looked into my eyes and nodded before placing one last kiss on my lips, long and passionate, before driving off.