"Ethan what- what are you doing here." Polly was the first to break the silence, curled blonde hair shining under the sun like an angel as Ethan neared her with a humorless laugh.

"What am I doing here, I think the question here is why the hell have you been avoiding me." Ethan demanded, taking off his sunglasses so his stern gaze could pierce right through her as she faltered a bit.

"This is trespassing, you two shouldn't even be here. How did you even get in?" A well groomed guy in a polo shirt piped up, throwing us a judgmental glare.

"Jumped the fence." I replied for both Ethan and I.

The blonde boy snorted.

"How typical, just like the Mexicans with all their rapists and druggies." He ridiculed, raising his brows causing a few lines to crease on his forehead as he released a haughty laugh.

He really wanted death this one.

"Not for long of course!" One of the girls who was sitting where Harry was cheered in celebration, raising her glass as the man did the same while Harry clenched his jaw, avoiding my gaze.

"This the people you surround yourself with." Ethan challenged with an accusing tone as Polly looked down at her feet, embarrassed.

"God Polly, just break up with this illiterate meat head already, and tell him to take his prostitute with him." The blonde guy continued to mock, circling me as I kept my arms crossed over my chest, a collected expression on my face.

"I mean look at all these chick's tattoos. Any part of your body that doesn't have ink on it or are you just trying to cover up all the mistakes-"

"Shut up."

Everyone turned to look at Harry, startled by the sudden sharp command of his low voice.

The blonde blinked in offense.

"Um, excuse me-"

"I said," Harry rose from the couch, prying the pretty girl off him in the process and placing his drink down before he walked over.

"Shut the fuck up." Harry reiterated, calmly staring at the other preppy boy who flushed in mortification, lowering his head and muttering under his breath before he walked away.

His green eyes shifted to mine.

"So you're just going to blow everything out of proportion because of what I did-" Ethan began with tense shoulders, his attention still trained on Polly who straightened at his words.

"What you did was a mistake and I told you that! I wasn't ready-" She fumbled with her words, clearly frustrated.

"Okay, you can't take what happened but at least face it like a woman. Don't try to hide away and ignore me." Ethan growled out, taking another step closer to her as she held her ground.

"Well maybe it wasn't Polly's fault," Harry suddenly cut in, his gaze set on me as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Maybe Ethan did something that should have never ever happened and it was all just a big mistake." He simply shrugged.

"Or maybe," I started, causing Polly and Ethan to snap their heads to me.

"Polly's just being too much of a little princess to fess up and face her feelings." I tilted my head to the side, sending Harry a challenging stare as he narrowed his eyes.

"Well Ethan should have never done what he did if he knew it was Polly!" He snapped, pushing passed Polly to approach me.

"Yeah well maybe Polly shouldn't have done it back." I countered, shoving Ethan to the side as he stumbled out of the way with a confused look, rubbing at his arm with a pout before Harry and I were face to face.