Normal doesn't fit me

Start from the beginning

"You get searched when you get to jail, they would see it if I had it with me."

"Not with you, In you." 

"What?!" 

"Ever seen Batman the dark night?"

"No" I told him honestly.

"Oh well, during it the joker places a bomb inside one of his men and then cabooey everyone in jail is escaping. It's where we got the idea." 

"You can't do that!" 

"Um, yes I can." He shouted.

I stood up trying to get away from these crazy people. The two men beside me grabbed my arms holding me back. 

"NO! LET ME GO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! LET ME GO!" I screamed. Hoping someone would hear. 

"Bring him over here." Blake said pointing to this metal table. 

"NOO! HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP! THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE GONNA CUT ME! HELP!" I yelled as loud as I could. 

"Damn, your annoying." One of them told me.

The two men where each holding one of my arms, forcing me still. Blake came over holding this mini-chainsaw looking thing. "This'll just be a minute." 

"No!!" I screamed kicking him in the face. 

"YOU BITCH!" He shouted at me, "I'm gonna enjoy this now."

The two men held me legs too. I was starting to have a panic attack. I kept twisting and turning, keeping the machine away from me. One of the men getting fed up just punched me in the face, knocking me out. 

I woke up still on the table. I hurt like hell. Looking at my bare chest, I saw stitches where they had inserted it. It actually wasn't in there that badly, close enough to the skin where it didn't hurt any of my organs. That is until it goes off. 

"Glad to see your up, doll face." One man said handing me a beer, "This'll ease the pain." 

I chugged it, hoping he was right. 

"So you slept a long time. It's around 9."

"At night?"

"Ha, no it's 9 am, Saturday."

"Shit." 

"Come on Blake wants to go over the plan one more time." He explained wrapping an arm around me shoulder pulling me there. 

I plopped down on the couch like the two men. 

"I'm going to say this one last time to make sure you got it all. Go to the bank, try to rob it, get caught, go to jail. Okay."

"I'm not gonna rob it." I told me.

"I think your forgetting something." He said holding a remote. "One push of this button and it's buh-bye Kid. If you do anything risky, were not taking any chances, it'll just be boom." 

I nodded truly terrified.

"Another precaution were doing is sending Marcus in. He'll be there 'starting an account'  when you rob it. He's gonna keep an eye on you."

I nodded.

 "Don't try anything. It takes less time to click a button then it does to pull a trigger."Blake roared handing me a gun.

I hid the gun under my shirt and belt.

"Okay so lets go." Marcus told me.

Marcus and I left. The bank was about a 45 minute walk. When we were almost there, he pulled me into an alley.