"Shut up," she muttered to her chest and drove on.

She kept driving and driving until she ended up at the Embry's. Not really knowing why she drove there, she got out of the car and went to the front door. Embry, answered with a confused frown on his face.

"What?"

"I don't want to be alone right now and I don't really want to be around anyone who could annoy me," Kate answered quietly.

Embry nodded his head but left the house with Kate nonetheless. The two drove in silence not really knowing where they were going. She could tell Embry wanted to say something but appreciated him staying quiet as she just sat there lost in her thoughts.

She was so mad at both Bella and Jacob at the moment that she was sure that if she was a wolf, she would have phased. She hated the fact that she could just accept it. She hated that she was taking Bella's decision without a fight. But it was just her personality, to put others first. She couldn't help it. She was also mad at Jacob by proxy for telling her to fight for what she wanted. She wasn't like him, she couldn't do that.

Kate just kept driving and taking side roads until they reached this hiking trail about two hours away from anything else.

Kate got out of the car and walked with Embry just a little ways into the trees before sitting down on some rocks and hugging her knees into her chest. Embry climbed up next to her and mirrored her position.

"So are you doing to tell me what this is all about and why my phone hasn't stopped ringing since I saw you?" Embry asked.

Kate sighed and told him everything. She told him about everything since the argument with Bella up until the argument with Jacob. He was a good listener and didn't say anything but nodded in the appropriate places. It felt good to get it all out but by the end, she didn't realize that she had been crying until Embry pulled her into a hug.

She cried and cried into his chest letting it all out for the first time in months. She had kept everything bottled up and now that the floodgates were open, she couldn't stop them. Embry ran his hand up and down her back as they just sat there listening to the birds in the trees and her sobs.

Eventually, she pushed herself off of his chest and rubbed her eyes.

"Stop crying! Stop fucking crying," she muttered to herself.

"It's okay to cry, Kate," Embry whispered, "It just means you feel a lot, like a lot a lot."

"Stop trying to make it better," she pleaded with him.

"Okay, how's this. Get off your ass."

"What?" she stopped crying enough to look up at him. He looked at her with a smile on his face.

"You heard me, 'get off your ass'. I'm not going to pull a Jacob and tell you to fight for something but stop feeling sorry for yourself. Bella doesn't want you at her wedding, fuck her! Jacob's being an asshole, fuck him! Don't tell him I said that..."

Kate looked at him like he was crazy..

Embry stood up pulling her with him, "My mom used to make me do this when I was upset. You're going to tell them."

"What?"

"Tell them to fuck off! Right now, into the trees."

"I'm beginning to think that you're insane."

Embry laughed, "Maybe, but it works. Try it."

"No."

"I'll go first," Embry took in a dramatic deep breath and cupped his hands to his mouth, "BELLA SWAN, FUCK OFF!"

Kate pulled his hands away from his mouth laughing, "Stop."

"Not until you do it. JACOB BLACK, FUCK OFF! BELLA SWAN, FUCK OFF."

"Okay, Okay..." Kate took a deep breath and looked up to the sky, "Bella Swan, fuck off! Jacob Black, fuck off!"

"That was pathetic."

This time, Kate let it all out, "BELLA SWAN, FUCK OFF! JACOB BLACK, FUCK OFF!"

Embry and Kate laughed. Despite being strange, he really did make Kate feel better. She was lucky to have a friend like him. Embry slung his arm around her shoulders as the two of them jumped down from the rocks.

"Come on, let's grab some dinner. We can keep Jacob waiting to apologize a little while longer. Idiot deserves it for arguing with you for two months straight now."

A/N: I'm sorry it's cheesy but I feel like Embry literally oozes cheesyness. You also wanted a fight so there you go. Xx