Riol meeting

As you going through the jungle you see that the xenomorph in front of you have more curbs.
After a while you reach the hive.

When you enter the hive all sights were on you

When you enter the hive all sights were on you. You soon reach the queens but you only saw one.
(You can guest what happened)
Y/n: So what happen  to other one?

Queen: Something happened but she was there at the wrong time at the wrong place.

Y/n:
So why did you order them to bring me here?

Queen:
Well I want to find out why you don't listen to my telepathy. Why you have those estranged  markings on your body and why you don't nae to me your mother.

Y/n:
You think that you can command me you are not even my mother.

Queen:
But of cors I command you. What do you mean I'm not your mother?

Y/n:
Ha ha ha ha ha... you didn't give birth to me. I didn't even came out of a egg. So see you are not my mother.

As you said that the whole hive gasp and look at there queen who seems to be in shock .

Queen:
So you're a freak of . Will in that case you can be my personal slave. What do you say.

Y/n:
...... ............................................

(That is what you said to her face)
As you made you way out all the queens drones  dog pile you.

Queen:
Will it looks like we have to make you.

As she said that a huge explosion came out to the side of the hive.

Y/n mind:
A fuck!!!

(So what happens next. I'm thinking of making a harem or a yandere story which one do you think I shall make. Write back.)