Uno

I'm Bella. I had a lot of boys/guys that I had a crush on, to be specific "famous guys" like Cole Sprouse, Zac Efron, and many more. But I also had crushes in our school and the last time I told someone about my crush was when I was grade 3 because people most likely tell or spread who my crush is. The boys that I like are mostly attractive even if I think I'm too ugly for them to like me back but unlike other girls who think their crushes doesn't even know they exist, my crushes know me and I even talk to them, that's what makes me like them because I get to know them more and they sometimes even flirt with me, surprising right?

This year my crush is my partner named Chance because in our grade we have like guy partners in one or two classes and I didn't even think that I would like him but since he's attractive and famous in our school yet he's also kind and humble that made him even more attractive, it made me like him. Every history subject I always get secretly excited because it means that I get to be with him. We often talk about stuff and even if he's lazy and sometimes even copy my answers I did not really care because ofc he is my crush, some people will get any chance just to get closer to the person they admire.

I also have a friend who likes him and I didn't tell her that because not just it might ruin our friendship, it might also spread and it would get awkward if I'm with him especially when I think that he doesn't like me back but usually when that happens like when I was in lower grade my crush actually likes me as well but I'm older now and my mind overthinks more about different kinds of things, that is why I want to be a kid again. Every time my friend Veronica, the name of my friend who also likes my crush, talk about the things that happened to them "romantically", I act like I support them but it's weird that I don't really get jealous because I thought that I already expected it. Also, since I'm his partner and I'm much closer to him than Veronica, every history time I would make them closer to each other by teasing them both but most likely my friend, since everyone already knows that Veronica likes him. Even our teacher knows it and teases Veronica and Chance just like what others do. And because of all the teasing I know that Chance already knows that Veronica likes him together with his friends and they make fun of him.