Chapter 2

Every since that night, I'd always go in Demure's room. We'd talk all night about different things or she'd fall asleep in my arms. Even though this was wrong, it felt right.

Few weeks later, she came out of her shell and I saw how outgoing she was. I absolutely enjoyed being around her. Today was with the Royal dance. I know you guys are probably thinking this dance is like some Cinderella type shit but it's not. It's like a cookout or big family party. You catch my drift?

I put my hair in four long braids like Young M.A. I made my way over to my closet and grabbed my blue blazer. My outfit consisted of black skinny jeans, a white v neck shirt, my favorite blazer, a platinum chain and black loafers. I placed my crown on my head then paced out my room.

The dance was going on the 1st floor of the palace. My room was on the 2nd floor but I could hear people setting things up downstairs. Demure wasn't out of her room yet so I knocked on her door.

She opened and smiled brightly.

"You look nice." I said, gazing at her outfit.

She had on a red short sleeve button down shirt, khaki cargo pants, tan loafer with a platinum chain like mine. Her hair that she always kept in a bun was hanging down all want.

"You look better." She smirked and grabbed my hand.

I was just about to lean in and kiss her when Elegance came out of her room.

"Hey B, mother Delightful just texted me and said to be down at....uhhh what the heck are you guys doing??" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

This little girl gets on my last nerve.

"Nothing. She said she had something in her eye, so I was trying to see if I saw anything." I replied, moving away from Demure.

"Mhm, you know how mother Sinewy feels about stud on stud relationships. She just put two people in the dungeon for two weeks because they were in a stud on stud relationships." She informed with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Okay Elegance. What time do we have to be in the 1st floor??"

"6pm sharp!! Now excuse me, I'm going to finish curling my hair!" She trotted back in her room and closed the door.

Demure looked at me and sighed.

"B, I'm scared."

"Why?"

"I don't wanna be thrown in a dungeon."

"It'll be fine. Just trust me."

"I trust you..but I just don't want this to get out of hand, ya know?"

"Yeah, I understand."
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
The dance was lit. Almost everyone from the planet was here. Demure stayed close to me but we didn't do anything to make people think that we were dating.

When Sinewy's back was turnt, Demure pulled me in the hallway and started kissing me. I kissed her back while wrapping my arms around her neck.

All of a sudden, I heard someone gasp. I quickly pulled away and turned to my left to see Delightful looking at us. She didn't say a word. After a few seconds, she paced away like nothing happened.

"Oh my gosh B! We're busted. What're we going to do!" Demure placed back and forth in the hallway.

I sighed and rubbed my hand across my face. Shit. I don't know what's around to happen... if she tells Sinewy, she'll be pissed to the max.