Prologue

The purpose of this prologue(if you can even call it that) is to quickly explain how the world in this AU works, as well as how it is geographically.

This world does not have countries, it has four empires where, what is the countries in our world, are states here. The states have the same language as the countries they are based on, there is no official language for any of the empires. Time has progressed here as it does in our time, technology with it, so this world is like ours in terms of technology.

The four empires are ruled by an Emperor/Empress, under them are The Senate, each state votes for a senator each four years, the senator represents the state in The Senate, a senator can only hold his/her position in 8 years. The Senate controls the everyday business of their Empire, but the Emperor/Empress are the only one who can do things like, pass laws or declare war.

The four empires are:

The Roman Empire: Ruled by Emperor Tom and his wife Sabine, the daughter of the Asian Emperor, their daughter, Princess Marinette, is next in line, not only for The Roman Empire, but also for The Asian Empire. This is the most respected and most powerful of the four, two of the others are the products of their colonization. They are basically The Roman Empire from our timeline, but of a greater size. As with the real Roman Empire, they shifted to Christianity.

The Asian Empire: Ruled by Emperor Fu, this is the oldest of the four empires, but only in the matter of foundation, here The Roman Empire is older.

The American Empire: Ruled by Emperor Obama, The American Empire is the first of the results of The Roman Empires colonization.

The African Empire: Ruled by Emperor Mandela (Nelson Mandela, may he Rest In Peace). They were the second result of The Roman Empires colonization.

(I chose the rulers from The African Empire and The American Empire to be these persons because I had no idea of who else to use)

The map on bottom of this chapter shows the empires.

Red for The Roman Empire.

Orange for The Asian Empire.

Blue for The American Empire.

Yellow for The African Empire.

The Miraculous jewels will be in this world, still guarded by Master, or shall I say, Emperor Fu.

I know this kind of story has been done before, I'm trying to make mine different.

Q

Q