Interview with Leigh

Wattpad interviews

What is your name?

Leigh

How old are you?

16

How long have you been writing?

A very long time... I think I started my first story when I was 7. I stopped writing from like age 13-14ish, but essentially 9 years. Safe to say I’ve had a lot of practice!

What is your favourite book on wattpad?

A Surreptitious Relationship by XxSkater2Girl16xX without even having to think about it. Hands down, it’s the best story I’ve read on here. I have a few other favourites (We Should Get Jerseys is another one I like) but ASR tops it every time. If you haven’t read it, you’re missing out. I love that story so much!

 And author?

XxSkater2Girl16xX as I said above. Her writing is so amazing.

What about off wattpad?

The Hunger Games! I started reading them like a week or so ago, but it’s now become my favourite. The first one especially. I couldn’t put it down.

I love the hunger games too!! They are really good

Reading or writing?

I love writing, but reading too. For different reasons, I suppose. Writing is so worth it when you see such lovely comments from fans, but reading you get a break from the pressure of figuring out what’s going to happen next and whether it fits right. I don’t read much on Wattpad though, because  I’m really picky and I know it sounds really bitchy, but a lot of stories aren’t up to scratch...

Lol don’t worry that doesn’t sound too bitchy :)

What kind of stories do you like to read?

Teen fiction, sappy romance stuff and humour. Anything else doesn’t really interest me that much. Apart from The Hunger Games! That type of thing doesn’t usually appeal to me, but it’s a massive exception. I love it.

What have you written on Wattpad?

I’ve written two complete stories: Serenity Falls and Musically Gifted? Well, I Used to Play the Recorder... I don’t really like SF that much because my writing wasn’t too great when I wrote it, and MG? was my NaNoWriMo novel. I also have one in progress (Friendship for Dummies) which is my most popular one yet and probably my favourite. It’s fun to write!

I love that story sooo much I get soo happy when I know that you’re gonna upload it that day, lol I sound so gay

What would you like to achieve on Wattpad?

I used to say I wanted to get on the homepage, but I reached that goal! So I don’t really have any specific goals now, other than maybe to get to #1 in a category. Other than that, I’m content with getting more people to enjoy my work :)

Good luck with that, Friendship for Dummies should definitely get there soon!!

What is your favourite food?

Anything with chocolate! That’s an easy decision haha.

What is your favourite hobby?

Writing, probably. I’m a pretty boring person and don’t have that many other hobbies. I play the flute, but it’s not something I’m that serious about. So yeah, I’d say writing (when I don’t have writer’s block, because then it becomes my worst, lol).

Thank you for your time :)

No problem! It was good to have a break from revision to do this :)