Annoyed part 1

Pov: Koujo

My grey eye is looking for at my fiancée and his silky smooth purple hair, golden eyes are looking in my grey eye.

"Koujo, you there?" I smile at him before taking his bags to my car and we get in as we go to our work place.

"Naru, a new person is here!!" I sigh as Kazuya walks out of his office to see his older brother with my hands full of his luggage.

"Onii-Sama." He just nods a bit as I put his bags down quickly.

"Mai Tamiyama meet Quentin Shibuya." They shake hands and she sees a cut on his left wrist, but he hugs me lightly.

"Mai, make us some tea and bring the sugar as well and hurry it up." She huffs before making the tea.

"Mai-san is an baka." His adorable quiet british voice is finally heard.

"Here you go." Her attitude made him glare with anger.

"Don't you dare talk to Kazu-Chan like that!" He sits down before watching Final Fantasy 15 Brotherhood and I hold his cup as he takes gently by his left and his has a blue and purple on his right wrist.

"Quentin, drink your coffee." He nods at my words. His french vanilla frozen chai is slightly going down. His Carl Grimes cup is black with him all dirty, holding his gun.

"John, Monk, Ayako, Masako meet Quentin my older brother." He waves as he looks around and A woman with black hair and dark brown eyes in a pink and red kimono.

"I'm Tayahara Skyla. I need help and it's bad!" She is quite scared.

"We will take it, Miss Tayahara." She is an old woman and I can tell that she is needing help.

"Let's go!" We all leave and we all follow her to an old manor with vines all over the front.

"Mom, are you okay?!" The young woman is worried and nods.