chapter 2

Elsa's pov

It's been two weeks , two painful, heartbreaking weeks....from when me and merida found our mates.

I really wish that them had never returned from their training for the role of alpha and beta....

Then me and mer would never had found out ,our so called mates were them , the future Alpha and beta of our pack , our bullies!!!

This two weeks had been the worst two weeks of my life. It was just filled with pains, tears, bullying, heart break and sleepovers.
In this days of pains, me and mer had became even closer if... that's possible.

We both had been there for each other , as shoulder for other one to cry on, comforting Eachother with the support of our family. They had known when on Sunday my sister Anna had forced us to spill the beans as she prefers to say it. And nobody can win her. Ever. Holy! That girl's stubborn. !!!

Anyways after knowing the truth she told our families who definitely weren't happy. Which family would be happy knowing their daughter is heartbroken.?

Mine and merida's dads were furious and were ready to kill the so called future Alpha and beta with full support from Anna .luckily our moms are smart enough to think about the consequences, nobody can touch a small strap if hair of alpha family without their permission if they didn't want to be shred in pieces , and due to mate magic and love they were able to calm our fathers down. That's the power of mate bond, everything in your life is your mate , your happiness , calmness, sadness , everything. But moon goddess had some other plans for me and mer.

Today is Monday ! The day I wish never existed... so then Tuesday never existed , so then Wednesday never existed and at last all week days never existed. And weekends ? They just remain forever!! How's that possible ? I don't know! But a girl can dream..

In weekends we did felt pain , from me and merida's mates pleasure making! And it hurts like hell ! Starting from middle of my heart, the pain spreads . Capturing all my heart in its deadly vines , it enters my blood and from there it spread to the every cells of my body! Leaving pain in every little atom of my body ! And I know merida felt the same from the way she screams in our sleepovers . But in week days is just double to the shock of many people.

Our parents are trying their hardest to support us. And they are being successful. They hadn't left us alone. Always being their for us which I am really grateful of.

Anyways! ! Today was Monday as I say before. Today we both had to see our mates. Probably with their arms around another one of their girl toys- who don't have any respect for themselves - always throwing themselves at any present being with a sperm producing quality .....

Right now I'm walking through the hallways towards my first class, with merida just behind me, lost in her own thoughts just as I'm lost in mine...

We were both walking a comforting silent with our head bowed down....with whispers and chatters surrounding us like always.

At last after walking about 5 minutes but which felt like 5 years, we reach our class....room no. 226 , biology. Opening the classroom door , we found the class empty ,as always, except for mr. Anderson - our biology teacher.

After 10 minutes , the bell rang and students started to fill in . After everyone was seated, Mr. Anderson started the class....its something to do with the morphology of cells or something like that- maybe I'm a nerd but understanding Mr. Anderson's lesson is impos- knock , knock , knock, knock.

I was brought to the real world from my thoughts about Mr. Anderson's style of teaching by the knocks from the door... Mr. Anderson ,so not seem to be happy due to the disturbance,which totally should be understandable but he compose himself and open the door , after a little conversation with whoever is at the door he gesture them to come in.

Must be a new student ! I was so shocked due to the mind link from merida that I found myself jumping on my seat , nearly rolling down from the chair..*thank god nobody saw*

What the hell mer, you nearly gave me a heart attack...I scold her in my mind link but was answered by her weird laugh...which made me chuckle...

"Ahem !" the so not real cough was heard shaking us back to the real world. We both look up to see everyone looking at us with both disgust and weirdness. We instantly blush knowing we are the centre of attention here.

" So miss. Winters and miss. Dunbroch,  mind explaining what is so funny ?"

"Nothing sir !" I say as my oh so great solution while merida just sat there with her head bowed .

"Oh, but as you both were laughing disturbing the introduction of the new students , you are going to show them around as your punishment" *well its better than detention*

Told ya' merida mind link me again..

I just roll my eyes at her and when I looked up then I saw the two boys at the side of Mr. Anderson.

One of them is with short dark brown hair and brown eyes, he has average height and build and seem to have no care in the world. Other one is with slender built but a little muscular with slight cutted black hair and big warm brown eyes, which make him seem familiar....

His chocolate brown big eyes are really beautiful but nothing compared to the gorgeous blue eyes of his. *why the heck am I thinking about him ?*

Wait a minute! did I just say big warm brown eyes with black hair ? *can it be ? No it can't *

I look up in their direction and take a little sniff....Hmm both are werewolves....

I get back in the world by the brown eyed ,black haired boy giving his introduction.

"Hello everyone! I'm Tadashi! Tadashi Hamada .." at the last of it he offered everyone a smile...that oh so familiar smile. That always made me smile.

And now it's official , Tadashi Hamada , my childhood bestfriend or my old crush is here in my high school.

Author's note....

Well 1058 words ...hope ya'll enjoy it...like or comment guys... (Hmm I felt like a youtuber more than a writer )..😯😯😯