how you meet

Clay: you met Clay when he was at the movie theatre. You needed more butter and he was the only one there. He took while to put the butter so you sparked up a conversation. You guys have been talking ever since.

Hannah: you met Hannah when she was walking around and sitting at Monet's alone. You weren't with anyone so why not. You sat with her which brought out a little smile and she looked down. You started blabbing and you guys bonded over books, movies and music.

Tony: you met Tony through your parents and his. Your guys's parents were good friends and you and Tony had no idea who each other were. But ever since that friendship, you guys always hang out, get together and do stuff like hike.

Jessica: you and Jessica were always childhood friends. Always had each other. Told each other everything. But ever since she started dating Justin, she hung out with cool people and you were left out.

Zach: Zach was always your best friend. You knew the real him and he knew the real you. You guys could always be yourselves around each other. Even when he's with his friends, he'd ditch them to hang out with you. You had his back and he had yours. Always.

Sheri: you guys never talked.

Justin: you were like his sibling. He treated you with extreme respect and always stuck up for you a lot. You were the only one who knew about his hard life at home and you were his go-to.

I didn't know if I should out Courtney, Bryce and Them tbh.

- deanmonic