~Chapter 1~

This book was suggested by @Jiaminx
~•~•~•~

"Zen?" Shirayuki questions nervously as she walked into her husband's study.

"Oh Shirayuki what are you doing here ?" Zen says he looked up from his papers at his beautiful wife.

"W-Well I have something important to discuss with you in private" Shirayuki stuttered.

"Ok" Zen said as he got up from his desk with a concerned look on his face.

Shirayuki wasn't the type of person to be nervous. She usually speaks her mind without problem.

Shirayuki and Zen walked out into the castle garden with their hands intertwined.

"Is there something bothering you ?" Zen said cautiously.

Shirayuki's gripped tightened.

"I'll tell you when we reach a certain spot" Shirayuki said as she smiled but still seemed uncertain.

Zen looks around as he realizes that Shirayuki brought them to the place that he had first confessed to Shirayuki.

She sat Zen down on the bench as she reached into her pocket.

"Here" she says bluntly, avoiding eye contact.

Zen takes the folded piece of paper that he had been given and unfolded it as he scrolled over it.

"Is this for real ?!" Zen says as he looked up from the doctor note at his wife.

"Yes Zen, I'm pregnant" Shirayuki says with a small smile as tears starts to stream down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Zen says as got up and went to hug his wife.

"I-I'm worried t-that you don't want the baby" she whispered through her tears.

"Shirayuki......" Zen says as he strokes her head. He pulled her away just a bit so they could be face to face

"I love you with all my heart, I didn't ask you to marry me for no reason. And of course I want the baby! I'm proud to be the father of our child." Zen says he pulls Shirayuki in for a kiss.

The kiss was long and passionate.

When they pulled away Shirayuki had become calm once more.

"Thank you Zen, I love you" Shirayuki says as she wipes away her tears.

"Wooo Good one Master"

Shirayuki and Zen both turn their heads to see Obi up in a nearby tree looking down at the two.

The couple both turned red as they all started laughing.

•~•~•Time Skip•~•~•
"Just one more push"

Shirayuki lied tiredly on the hospital bed with Zen holding her hand.

"You did a good job" Ryuu says as he cleans up.

"I'm happy to tell you that you have a healthy little girl" Garrack says as she holds their little daughter and hands her to Shirayuki.

"She has your beautiful red hair" Zen says as he smiles down at his newborn.

"What should we name her" Shirayuki says as she hugs her baby.

"Hmm how about Rose?" Zen suggested.

"That's perfect" Shirayuki smiled.

"Welcome to our world Rose"

Hey hope you liked the first chapter 💕