~Tow~

Well  welcome back enjoy :)

I'm such a big fool, I squeeze my eyebrows together in frustration. But there just something over him that I can't get enough of. His puppy eyes don't match with that sexy attitude he has, damn. I think it over and over and over until I reach the classroom, with no teacher yet, thank you lord. And that was when I came to the conclusion, he is a killer in bed 100 present sure.

While adjust my thigh skirt around my waist, trying not to let people see I have no panties on is a really hard job when my skirt keeps sliding up my tummy. Fuck this is bullshit man. But never mind, oh did I forget to say that Nash is in my English class? Oh well he is.

I walk slowly up to the only seat there was left, up front, damnit I hate to sit up front! But at least it's in front of Nash. He is always the first person I look for entering the English class, and today he looks real fine. His blue silky eyes and his red smooth lips exactly ready to kiss.

He has his white uniform on, real tight mama, oh and don't forget those jeans. I really think they are too small for him, but I'm not saying anything bad here, his ass just looks real fine in those thigh jeans.

Right foot, left foot and again and again until I reach the seat and sit down. I blow out, calmly waiting to our new professor. Oh and btw Sky isn't a part of this class unfortunately, real sad yeah but at least I know all of them here, I just don't hang out with them that much.

The sound of a loud voice interrupted my constructive thinking. ''Welcome back from summer break, and welcome back to school,'' he said walking up to the board writing his name I suppose. ''My name is Cameron Dallas, yes just like the state Dallas.'' He said sighting with a smile.

He took a good look around, and when his beautiful eyes landed on me, it was like everything stopped. He didn't smile or did anything, he just stared at me. Maybe he realised he was staring because then he began teaching, just as I was some of his students.

''I did actually talk with your last English professor, and he told me everything you guys needed to recite more, and that is what I want to focus on right now,'' he said out loud so everyone could hear. ''Trust me,'' he said,'' this will only last for maybe 3 months.'' He said while everyone shouting and booing.

''You know,'' he said, leaning his body against my table, looking down at me,'' you are allowed to got to recess.'' He said with a little laugh. I looked up, with a flush on my cheeks. I didn't hear the bell ring, damit. ''oh I..,'' I looked around to if there was someone else in here, turned out no. '' I guess I didn't hear it,'' I said looking around confused, packing my bag with my stuff, walking away felling eyes burning in my back.

-

''It was so awkward, I'm telling you!'' I moan out. ''Well you are just lucky, feeling his strong hands around your small hand, him looking deeply down on you, feeling wet and -,'' Skylar stopped. ''Aww what was that for?'' she yelled at me, looking at me like I was a psycho. ''Because you are nasty.'' I said taking a sip of my apple juice. '' I'm just saying.'' She said putting her hands up in defence. Yeah right.

The school was nearly over, and the only thing I had left was to catch my locker really quick. I opened my locker and left all my books in there, because no homework for tomorrow to mama here yes baby.

I heard a door open a to my left, and of course I had to look and a too familiar brown eyes came to my vision. Professor. Dallas. The nervousness came to my mind, and my hands began to shake. I don't know why I began to shake maybe because I was so damn awkward before.

I just needed to put those damn books in the freaking locker, how hard could it be? Well apparently really hard when a handsome man is coming in your direction. His footsteps got louder with every second there past me.

I don't know what happened with me because my books weren't in my hands anymore, but down the floor on the floor now. And where was the sound of his footsteps!?

''Damit!'' I whispered under my breath.

I squat down to collect my fallen out books and then when I turn around to collect the other books, my hand touched another hand, I looked up only to meet a brown eyed handsome man I didn't wanted to see right now.

''Uh, sorry.'' I say standing up, he just smirks at me and gave me one of the two books in his hands. I look at him a little tense.

''What about my other book?'' I ask and pointed at my English book in his hand. ''What about it?'' He questioned me.

''Well I don't know, you tell me.'' I said reaching out for it, but he was faster than me. He firmly grabbed my wrist, and a moan left my mouth. Oh well that could sound really wrong

''I bet I can get that moan louder than that, baby.'' He said leaning in closer, only to whisper it in my ear. Fuck where did this come from? I don't know but I love it.

I leaned a little away from him, so he wasn't so close to me, but with every step I took back, he just took two forward. ''Please Mr. Dallas.'' I said putting my free hand on his firm chest, to keep the distance.

I could clearly feel his muscular muscle beneath my small hand. Oh Jesus take the wheel.

His free hand came in contact with my bare hip, his warm hand was running up and down my hip.

" I could do so many more things to you than just this baby girl." He said whispering it in my ear.

''I know you need this cock inside of that pretty little pussy of yours.'' He said and slides his hand a little bit more down to my pussy. I tried so hard not to groan, it was hard but I survived.

''Please professor I need to get home now!'' I said avoiding his eyes on mine, his hand on my pussy were gone now.

The lump in my throat was gone and when his touch was gone I almost fell down from the locker. '' I will especially look after you Ms. Summer.'' He said walking away, leaving me numb.

Oh hello again.. i know i'm a dumb as bitch for not uploading..

Please leave feedback!

Vote and comment for new chapter :)