A few moments of comfortable silence passed.

"I just find it funny how-" I began, sitting straighter in my chair and leaning forward so my elbows were resting on the table as Polly looked up from her device with a knowing raise of her neatly plucked brow.

"-out of all people Arlo decides to get with my enemy I mean really, how long have they've known each other, a week? Two? And they're already introducing their tonsils to one another." I elaborated, my cold eyes hidden behind my sunglasses as Polly shook her head at me.

"You really see Ron as your enemy?"

"What's with that look." I challenged.

"It's just funny how you call her an enemy when you guys always banter-"

"Argue." I corrected.

"And she did save you back there when your Ferrari got stolen." Polly innocently said in thought, placing her pointer finger over her chin.

"You two sent her, I know you did." I shot back.

"Well gee, I wonder who sent you to go and save Ron when she fell overboard."

"What did you want me to do, watch her drown?"

"That's not what I'm saying here." Polly patiently sighed, giving me a look.

"Sure maybe when you two first met you weren't in the best of terms, but it's been over a year now. You guys established your own, odd, somewhat insulting relationship." She explained with an understanding smile.

"I wouldn't know, she's too busy choking on my brother's tongue to banter with me." I said, sipping on my drink.

"Ah, so you want her attention..." Polly's hazel eyes gleamed with mischief.

I almost choked on my cleansed juice.

"Like I'd ever want her attention." I sputtered out, wiping my lips with the back of my hand careful not to wet my new Rolex watch as Polly got up from her chair, grabbing her Prada purse.

"Daddy's finished with his meeting and I promised him I'd come to his dinner with his clients. You can stay here 'not mad' all you want, but I just think you're being a bit too harsh with Ron and Arlo, especially Ron." She advised with a look of disapproval, slinging the chain of her purse over her shoulder as I looked at her with a blank expression.

"I didn't know Ethan went to meetings." I commented, watching her accidentally fumble and hit the table and chair at my words, her face flustered before she turned and scowled at me as I laughed, watching her quickly walk off in her heels.

I sighed, placing my drink down and running a hand through my hair, feeling restless.

And that's when I heard him.

"I've been really into juice cleanses- heard it's good for like the spirit too you know." I snapped my head, looking behind me and lowering my glasses to find Arlo, his arm slung over some random chick's shoulder as they held their drinks, going over to a table nearby.

Fucking called this shit.

Getting up from my chair, I decided to have a little fun, drinking my juice before tossing it in the recycling bin I passed by as I approached my brother.

"Who's your little friend here Arlo?" I went up behind them, placing both of my hands on their shoulders as the girl jumped slightly in surprise while Arlo turned to give me a smile.

"Ah hey bro, how's it." He greeted in a laid back voice.

"There's two of you?" The brunette asked him, checking me out with a startled look.