"Well..."

            "How is no one bothered by this." Harry stated as Arlo and I continued to make out on Ethan's couch a week after.

Polly and Ethan were making out on the other side as well.

Arlo playfully tugged my bottom lip, releasing it before giving a kiss to my neck as I saw Harry turn to look at Alan.

Alan brought his eyes up from his phone.

"You better look the fuck away." He calmly warned, the two guys noticing the couples kissing around them as Harry shook his head, still glaring at me sitting on his brother's lap.

If Harry was a cartoon, steam would be coming out of his nose, ears, even head with how pissed he looked, especially when Arlo placed his hand over mine.

He masked his anger well with disgust.

"Nice sunglasses." I commented, making him bring his revolted gaze up to my face.

"Fuck off Veronica." He spat, causing everyone to let out loud, surprised "woah's" at his tone as I frowned.

"Come on Harry lighten up." Polly defended, resting her face against Ethan's broad chest.

"Can I talk to you in the kitchen." Harry ignored her, directing his demand at me as he leaned closer.

I was still feeling bitter with the way he was speaking to me.

"Sorry, can't. I'm too busy fucking off." I countered in an even tone, watching him narrow his green eyes at me for a moment before snapping.

"You know what, I'm done." Harry suddenly got up, arms raised in defeat as he shook his head, quickly gathering his stuff.

"Aw come on little bro, don't harsh our vibes-"

"Shut the fuck up Arlo." Harry's harsh voice quieted everyone, causing all eyes on him as he pointed at his brother.

"I hope you take all my bad vibes and shove them up your fucking ass. And you," He said, gesturing to me.

"If you can't see that he's just using you than that's your problem, not mine." Harry grit out, our gazes locking for a moment before he stormed out of the room, the sound of the front door opening and slamming shut bouncing off the walls of Ethan's hallway.

The room settled in an awkward silence as we all busied ourselves with staring at the walls or checking our fingernails.

"So.. the weather." Alan said.

Polly sighed, rising from the couch.

"I'll talk to him." She said with concern, about to walk over to the door before I stopped her, getting of Arlo who looked more than satisfied.

"No, I'll do it." I offered, beating her to the door and running out.

When I finally reached the parking lot, Harry was already driving off in his convertible, far, far away.

HARRY

"I'm not mad." I claimed, shaking my head and drinking my juice cleanse as Polly sat in front of me with an unconvinced expression, the both of us sitting on the table outside of the new hip store, a line of preppy people right outside.

"So you're totally fine with Arlo and Ron." Polly clarified as I leaned back with a careless expression.

"Yup."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I sighed, basking in the sun on this beautiful sunny day.

"Okay-" Polly said, going on her iPhone.