"He's a player. He's traveled all over the world with a stupid guitar and he loves women and women love him. He's probably left a good half of his sperm all over the world." He continued, shifting his eyes to me.

"Arlo isn't as good of a guy as you think he is, he's a drifter and at some point he'll wander off. He can't stay in one place for too long and when he does drift away, he won't care who he leaves behind." Harry promised, as if staring deep into my soul while the atmosphere in the car thickened at his weighted words.

"Are you... warning me?" My voice was cautious and soft, as if unsure of Harry's intentions before he opened his car door, stepping out of the vehicle.

"No," He said, now standing outside before resting his arm against the car, leaning down so we were still making eye contact while he held the door.

"I'm telling you." Harry finished, his sentence hanging between us before he closed the door shut, leaving me in the Ferrari and ending the conversation as I blankly stared at the dashboard in thought.

Surprisingly, that was the first time Harry seemed pretty cool all serious like that.

The door suddenly opened.

"Oh, and don't make out with him in front of me, I feel like I'm watching myself make out with you and that's not okay." He added with a sour face, peeking his head back in before slamming the door shut again, only to get his white sweater caught in it before he could walk away.

"Fuck this is cashmere!" He cursed, running a stressed hand through his hair as I watched him struggle with his clothes that got caught in the door while he freaked out.

I sighed, resting my elbow on the dashboard.

Nevermind about the whole cool thing then.

Harry took his Ferrari home and phoned one of his servants to come by bus and pick up the other car -which was a Range Rover- he used to get to my place.

By the time I got home, Arlo was sitting on my living room floor, trying to inflate his air mattress with his mouth at the pump.

"There were a few holes but I patched it up with some bandaids." He grinned, cheeks slightly red as he blew hard into the mattress.

"You know I have an air pump for that." I reminded him, tossing my jacket and keys on the couch.

"Nah, I've done this-" He blew again.

"So many-" Blow.

"Times before-" Blow.

"You're turning purple."

"I'm all good." Arlo wheezed with exertion, panting and swaying slightly before he let out one more weak blow and then fell back, passing out.

I left the room.

When I came back I had an air pump in my hand, attaching it the mattress and inflating it again before securing the opening as Arlo stirred slightly from the ground.

"Woah, gnarly..." He trailed out with a dazed, tired expression, eyes half closed, blinking quickly as he placed his hand over his head.

Arlo saw me sitting on his now puffed up mattress, making his face brighten.

"Thanks," He grinned, reaching out to tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear as he leaned closer.

"Is Harry still here?" He asked in a low hush, eyes on my lips.

"Nope."

He suddenly pulled away, leaning back on his elbows.

"So how was the trip, did you bike, save the ozone layer?" He asked, taking his hat off to ruffle his brown waves of hair as I fell back against the mattress, staring up at the ceiling.