Chapter 3| The Central's Killer

Lowkey, wasn't gonna update this but then found this draft and had a good laugh of my old writing. Have this weird thing lol

Previously....

In stepped Lieutenant Hawkeye, "We have company, Sir!"

Just as she said that a group of soilders marched into the room, there must've been twenty of them, at most.

Immediately Aika jumped off of her brother and stood up straight-ish. Meanwhile the Colonel stood up straight and saluted.

....

Aika's pov - it'll always be her pov unless stated otherwise! ;)

I jumped off of Roy and stood up straight-ish, while brother looked over to Maes, who was one of the twenty or so men who had just marched into the room.

Maes just smirked a little and shrugged. Onii-Chan saluted and I copied.

"What brings this pleasant surprise, Brigadier General?" Roy asked, still saluting. My arm got tired so I let it drop back to my side again.

"As of today we're taking over this East HQ as our Central Command." The Brigadier General announced, glaring a little at me as I stopped saluting without an 'at ease' command.

What!? They can't just up and appear here and suddenly take over! What about the one in Central!?! This is OUR HQ!

Just then Onii-Chan voiced my thoughts, though in a much nicer way. "May I ask what's wrong with the one in Central, Sir?"

Before anyone could say anything an old man's laugh rumbled through the room. I fought the urge to growl at it. I'd know that voice anywhere. The damned old man.

An old looking tanned man with a moustache and an eye patch covering his left eye walked in, smiling. The Fuhrer. I don't know why but the very second I seen him I've dispised him. Bro has a bit of respect for him, but I think that's only because he doesn't scowl at him when he sees him or call him, 'Too young to be here' or anything like that. The stuff that all the other old timers do to both of us. This though doesn't change my opinion of him, I still don't like him. He's just a bit too odd to be real.

"I know Mustang, I asked that very question!" He spoke as he leisurely strolled into the room, a woman following behind him. His assistant, maybe? I've never seen her before. I seen Ed staring at her too, so he thinks she's suspicious too, huh? Or the other one, does he like her!?? Nah.

He chuckled, holding his left hand up. "Sorry for the hassle! Everybody at ease now!" Everyone​ dropped their salut's and stood in calm positions.

My brother looked shocked for a moment but covered it up in a millisecond.

"Fuhrer Bradley, Sir..."

"Your job is not to ask us questions Colonel, I trust that you'll make us feel welcome?" The Brigadier General smirked.

......

"Well they're nice aren't they." Hawkeye muttered as soon as they left.

"I don't like them, well except for Maes and Muscle guy." I pouted, "Why are they here anyway?"

Onii-Chan patted my head as I sat on his lap in distress. "It's not fair~!!" I whined falling back on Onii-Chan earning an "Oof" in response.

"Hey, Aika," Roy smiled.

I looked up at him, "What is it?"

"Do you wanna go spy for us?" Roy grinned.

I squeaked in delight. "Yusshh!"

And I was out the door.

//-//

I hummed a tune that was miscellaneous and unimportant at the same time. Rounding a corner I spotted a group of men hustled into a corner and quickly backtracked, sizzling up against the wall to listen in.

"You think we'll catch the killer here?"

"Of course not, you heard 'em. Fuhrer only wants us here to draw attention off Central's HQ, it's been spicy enough round there recently. You know what precautions are, man."

One of the soldiers sighed, "Sure we do. It's just.. you don't think we'll get caught out. You know, with the Fullmetal guys here?"

"Shut up or we really will be, Jefferson."

Aika smiled to herself and set off down the corridor. Her brother wouldn't be pleased the Old Guy was plotting.