Chapter 1| Roy Mustang has a sister!?

Helllooooo!! This is set in FMA NOT FMAB season 1 episode 13! ENJOY!!

No one's pov - 3rd pov!!

Moments after Colonel Mustang had stated that he didn't know of a man named Dr. Marco the door burst open, startling Edward but the Colonel just sighed.

Before Edward could say anything a girl tumbled through the the door, she rolled into the room, stopping just before she hit the coffee table that was situated in the middle of the room.

"Onii-Chan!!!" She giggled as she stopped rolling and plopped​ down in a cross-legged sitting position. Mustang sighed, again.

"What is it now, Aika?" (Pronounced I-Ka, 'cuz i want it to be said like that, selfish I know...) The Colonel asked the girl, whose name was apparently Aika.

She giggled again before jumping up and showing the Colonel a kitten. A ginger and white stripped one, to be precise.

Ed struggled to contain his laughter as the Colonel sighed for the third time that day.

"Onii-Chan!! Look what I found outside!" She was now jumping up and down, smiling.

Though, the odd thing is, when she was jumping she didn't make a sound when she landed.

"Can we keep him!?" She stopped jumping and now had puppy dog eyes. "Pweease????"

Roy (im'ma call him Roy now) sighed. "Fine as long as you look after him."

She grinned and jumped up in the air a final time, shouting. "Woohoo!!!!"

She turned around to leave but she noticed Edward.

"Who are you?" She asked, now facing Ed, innocently tilting her head to the left.

"I could ask you the same." Edward spoke for the first time since she had entered the room.

Now that she was looking at him Edward could see her face.

The first thing that he noticed was that she had a long scar across her right eye. The eye itself had a sort of metallic glint off of it. An automail eye, Ed thought. That's unusual... I wonder what happened.

She was wearing a long cream sweater that stopped a few inches from her knees, she had on short pink shorts that carried on another inch down, after the sweater stopped. She was wearing light brown knee high socks and a pair of red, white and black trainers.

She had long black hair, just like the Colonels', which was in a ponytail, and she had a fringe and she had a same light shade of brown bow tied around it, keeping her ponytail up. (She looks exactly like the picture​ at the top, plz look at it)

The Colonel cleared his throat gaining Edward and Aika's attention.

"Edward, this is my little sister, Aika Mustang." The girl walked over to her brother and sat down on his left leg. "Aika, this is Edward Elric, that State Alchemist that everyone in this country talks about."

Edward was quite angry at how he was introduced, but settled with a question. "How old are you? I'm 15." (Let's pretend he's fifteen)

Aika just nodded and leaned into her brother's chest, who didn't seem to mind her being so close, she closed her eyes and rested her head on the Colonels shoulder.

"I'm 14. Nice to meet you, Mr. State Alchemist."

Just then the door slammed open...Again - It had been closed sometime when Aika was trying to persuade her brother to let her keep the cat. Who was on her lap, meowing away while she ruffled it's fur.

In stepped Lieutenant Hawkeye, "We have company, Sir!"

Just as she said that a group of soilders marched into the room, there must've been twenty of them, at most.

Immediately Aika jumped off of her brother and stood up straight-ish. Meanwhile the Colonel stood up straight and saluted.

TBC...

I hope that you like it, it'll be way better in the next chapter!
Bai!!