Chapter 9

------Jill's P.O.V------

"Dylan." I whispered.

"You have depression." he said softly.

"That's not all." I said. I felt the tears stinging in the back of my eyes.

Once he finds out, he'll surely leave me here, alone. But he has to know......

He began digging in the bag some more and pulled out a pill bottle, My pill bottle and all of my equipment I have to use for my...............

"Heart disease." he gaped. barley above a whisper.

"I'm dying." I said and fell to my knees shaking. no tears coming just shaking.

"NO,no your not." he said throwing the pills across the room.

"Dylan, I only have six months left."

"No, no no no! There's gotta be someway, there is a way..." he said staring at the wall saddening by the second.

"Jill you have to go back." He said barley above a whisper.

"NO! ID RATHER DIE!" I screamed getting to my feet.

"Jill, okay, it's fine." he said standing up and walking over to me.

I backed away from him each step he took closer to me. until I hit the wall. He leaned in and kissed me on the head.

"Jill your a fool!" he said and slit my throat open with a tiny pocket knife.

'Even the smallest things can be the deadliest things.'

~~~~DYLANS P.O.V~~~~

"DYLAN NO, STOP YOUR HURTING ME!" she scream though her eyes were still closed.

I ran to her side and held her against me. Ever since yesterday when I found out she had anorexia, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I felt like I was her only person that could provide her Safety in this world.

Like God sent me here, just to protect this fragile girl before my eyes.

I will live up to that.

"Dylan, I thought you loved me!" she screamed in her sleep once again. Pulling me out of my thoughts.

I started shaking her. "Jill I do get up."

"Dylan, don't do th- this."

"JILL!!" I shouted shaking her.

She shot straight up. Horrified expression on her beautiful face. She was gasping for air and held her hand against her chest. Her eyes wide open.

"I-I um- I'm sorry, I was having a bad dream, that's all."

"What about, you were screaming my name." I said.

"Uh, Was I?"

~~~~~~~JILLS P.O.V~~~~~~~

"What about? you were screaming my name." He said with a sadden expression forming across his face.

I tried to think back to when My Dream had started.

I had fell asleep quickly after Dylan had discovered my 'Anorexia' pills. I have Depression too. No one knows...No ones ever payed enough attention to me to actually realize that I have problems.

"Uh, was I?" I asked, remembering my dream..where he had killed me.

He looked at me with wide eyes, oh those Eyes. it's like falling into the blue ocean and drowning. You can't get out so you swim. you swim in them to figure out what emotions they hold.

"Yeah you did." He said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Um, what exactly did I say?" I asked hesitantly.

"You said 'Dylan! stop your hurting me' and 'Dylan I thought you loved me'!" he said. his jaw tightening at the last sentence.

"Oh well, um, the dream was about us......" I explained to him.

"And?" he said pressing me to move along with the dream.

I explained everything to him and then it was time to tell him the last thing that happened.

"You pulled out a pocket knife and slit my throat open." I spilled out, really not wanting to meet his eyes I looked down.

"You don't actually believe I'd do that do you?" he asked.

"No,no of course not."

"Well you thought wrong." he smirked.