Pacify Her

Your POV

You wait patiently at the coffee shop, sitting in your usual seat with a smile on your face. You mutter to yourself slightly as you look down at your lap, covered in a baby blue dress with yellow ribbons, and two blue ribbons in your hair to match. You give a satisfied smile at your costume as a few others walk in dressed in different varieties of costumes; Halloween has always been your favorite, and this year you were dressing as a young girl, along with some of your friends.

You let out a huff as you swing your legs and look to the door, Gravity Falls University's main building just outside. "Hmm...Dipper should be done his physics class by now." Right after you mutter the words, the door swings open with a jingle of the bell and in walks Dipper, dressed in an all blue school boy outfit. He waves to you and you smile at your crush...until your face falls as you see him holding Pacifica's hand. The blonde gives you a smirk as her perfect white dress lays around her slim form, complimenting her white flowered hat atop her perfect blonde hair.

"Hey Y/n!" Dipper greets as he begins his way over to the chair next to you, only to be stopped by Pacifica's hand. "Dipper, let's take that seat instead." She says with false excitement as she points to the big lounge chair in front of you instead. Your returning smile falters slightly, but you keep it in place as Dipper gives you a quick concerned look, then sits on the couch with the blonde.

"So Dip-Dop, I like your costume." You start up with a big smile as he looks to you, his face lighting up once more. "Thanks! I was originally going to be an office manager, but Mabel kind of spilled blue paint all over my white shirt, so I just decided to go with Little Boy Blue." He replies with a nervous chuckle and rubbing his neck slightly as you giggle, causing a slight pink to dust his cheeks.

An 'ahem' sounds from Pacifica as she turns to you. "And it fits my young girl costume perfectly." She replies with a smirk as you hold in the urge to scoff. Seeing your smile disappear, her smirk grows as she turns to Dipper and starts up a conversation about a girl in her class.

You roll your eyes and hold in the urge to huff in annoyance, turning to a book on the small table next to you. You pick it up and continue reading about paranormal anomalies, your mind trying to block out their conversation.

You look to Dipper to see his eyes lingering on you. You give him a small smile with a slight blush on your face, and he does as well, pink dusting his cheeks. Having a quick idea, you take out your phone and, hiding it behind the book so Pacifica can't see, text Dipper:

You: Do you want to hang out tonight for our usual scary movie marathon?

A small buzz alerts Dipper after you hit send and he reads the phone, his eyes lighting up as his smile grows and he looks your way with a nod. You smile back until you notice Pacifica's ranting has stopped, and glare as she leans over and grabs Dipper's phone. She narrows her eyes as she reads the message and quickly fumbles her manicured thumbs and deletes it.

"Come on Pas, it's fine-" Dipper mutters as she glares at him. "No! It is NOT FINE!" She replies back, the few people in the cafe scurrying out in response. You narrow your eyes and sigh, "He can do what he wan-" You stop as her glare intensifies at you. "He's MY boyfriend. I can say who he can and can't hang out with."

You look to your crush as he looks off awkwardly, avoiding your gaze. As silence from the now empty cafe surrounds you three, Dipper lets out a sigh, and looks to Pacifica. "Look Pacifica, I don't think that this should go on. I love..." he looks up to you and your eyes meet, both of you giving a small smile, "someone else." By now, Pacifica's face is red with fury as Dipper rises from the seat and begins to make his way over to you, you rising as well.

Pacifica suddenly grows a mischievous grin on her face as she stands up and steps in between you two, her eyes fanned with her eyelashes slightly. "Oh Dipper, you and I both know who you really love~" she replies as she leans closer to him, looking up as she trails her hand to her dress's top button.

You glare at her and look in disbelief as she unbuttons the top few buttons of her dress, revealing the tops of her bulging chest. She gives a small whine as he looks back to her, his eyes glazing over slightly, as if he's in a trance. Your heart plummets as she wraps his arms around her waist and he remains motionless, keeping them in place as she leans close and locks his lips with hers, giving a small moan, while he kisses back, taking his hand and rubbing her cheek, deepening the kiss.

They pull back and Dipper remains emotionless as Pacifica gives you a triumphant smirk, pulling him to the coffee shop door. She turns to you as you continue to look in disbelief, her smirk widening. "Stay away from things that aren't yours." With that, she turns and closes the cafe door, leaving you alone in the quiet room as a tear cascades down your cheek.