Victory of the Daleks

Start from the beginning

"I rang you a month ago."

"Really?" The Doctor frowned. "Sorry, sorry. It's a Type Forty TARDIS, it's... I'm just running her in."

"Really sweetheart?" The Stone raised a brow smirking. "How long have you been 'running her in' now then?" She quietly asked. "How many centuries."

"Well..." He quietly muttered as Amy held her laugh watching them.

"To think it's been over several centuries and you still can't get us to the correct dates." She fondly shook her head at him.

"Something the matter, Breen?" Churchhill spoke over them frowning at the woman who handed him the clipboard. "You look a little down in the dumps."

"No, sir." She forced a very unconfident smile. "Fine, sir."

"Action this day, Breen." He nodded at her. "Action this day."

"Yes, sir." She nodded.

"Excuse me, sir." A man walked up to Churchill. "Got another formation coming in, Prime Minister. Stukas, by the look of them."

"We shall go up top then, Group Captain. We'll give them what for." He said with a large amount of enthusiasm. "Coming, Doctor, Stone?

"Why?" The Doctor questioned. Churchill then grabbed the walking stick from under the Doctors arm.

"I have something to show you." The Doctor exchanged a look with the Time Lady and Amy then nodded and followed him into a lift.

"We stand at a crossroads, Doctor, Stone, quite alone, with our backs to the wall. Invasion is expected daily. So I will grasp with both hands anything that will give us an advantage over the Nazi menace."

"Such as?" The Stone raised a brow wondering why they were called in the first place. It seemed important but looked more like a social call to her eyes.

"Follow me." He gestured.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Time Lords stood on the roof following Churchill glancing around seeing the sandbags and sentries scattered around the edge of the roof while scientists wearing white coats looked at the sky with large binoculars.

"Wow." Amy looked out seeing the sight.

"Doctor, Stone, this is Professor Edwin Bracewell," Churchill shouted gaining the mans attention. "Head of our Ironsides Project." The Doctor nodded giving a victory salute while the Stone merely frowned a little. 'Ironside's project?'

"How do you do?" He nodded at them.

They looked out as a bomb landed nearby. Amy looked out at London gazing at the barrage balloons in the sky.

"Oh, Doctor, Stone. It's..." She breathed.

"History." The Time Lords both said staring out.

"Ready, Bracewell?" Churchill shouted gaining the Time Lords attention.

"Aye aye, sir." He shouted. "On my order, fire!"

A group of energy bolts fly out of the background and hit the approaching Nazi planes causing them to fire. The Stone stared eyes wide and slowly stepped back her hand automatically finding the Doctors through her shaking body. "But that's... no..."

"What was that?" Amy stared at them.

"That wasn't human. That was never human technology." The Doctor shook his head in just as much shock as the blonde beside him. Tightening his grip on her hand he looked at her seeing the fear in her eyes. "That sounded like- show me." He looked up at Bracewell. "Show us. Show us what that was!" he shouted moving up the ladder somehow keeping his hand in the Stones.