Chapter 2

It was only two days ago when he was informed that a get together will be scheduled by their middle school teacher and now he was on his way to their old classroom in the mountain of Kunugigaoka Academy - which they now own.

Nagisa felt someones presence from behind and immediately went on his fighting stance, blocking the oncoming kick.

He then smiled and shook his head.

"Well, what a lovely greeting... Karma."

The said guy gave his usual smirk and placed his hands on his pants pocket.

"Yo, Nagisa. It's been a while."

"Guess so. I wonder what our old teacher has in store for us. Let's get going."

When they've reach their classroom they could already hear the noise created by they're friends and as they open the door everyone smiled and greeted them as they went inside.

"Nagisa/Nagisa-kun!"

"Karma/Karma-kun/Akabane!"

"You guys finally made it!"

"Yo!"

Yuuma was the first person to approach them and pat their shoulders.

"Nagisa, Karma. How are you guys?  It's been a while."

"I know. I wonder what he has in store for our gathering this time."

"Did he invite Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei? " Karma asked.

"Yeah, he did. We're not sure though of they've already arrived." Said the girl who had laced her fingers with Isogai.

"Meg!"

"Yo, Nagisa. Karma."

The two noticed the intimacy between the two and immediately interrogated the couple.

"Are you two an item now? "

That caught everyone's attention and focused on the two.

Yuuma scratched the back of his head with his free hand and smiled.

He nodded.

Then Meg showed her left hand. There, on her ring finger, lay a silver ring with an embedded diamond.

Everyone cheered, well Karma gave his usual smirk, and congratulated the soon to be wed couple.

"How did it happen? " asked Rio

"How did he propose? " asked Manami

Most of the questions came from the girls and they separated themselves to the boys who on the other hand gave their blessings to their friend and old class President.

"Way to go class Pres!"

"You're the man! "

"Was that a real diamond? " that question made by Itona caught the guys attention and looked at Yuuma.

He smiled cheekily and nodded.

The guys cheered.

"Wohoho! "

"You really are the man! "

"So who is the next couple that we'll be hearing the announcement of their wedding? " asked Taiga

As far as Nagisa remembered, the people who became couples along the years among their friends was,

The expected couple:
Yuuma and Meg, Chiba and Rinka, Tomohito and Yukiko.

The unexpected couple:
Itona and Kirara, Rio and Ryoma

He is not aware of any other couples but he believe that there is a blooming relationship between Maehara and Hinata

At that questions, the other couple blushed and nobody really answered.

"You'll know it at the right time guys." Chiba said.

"You hear that Rinka-chan. Chiba will be proposing soon so be prepared." Karma teased.

"Oh shush, Karma. Don't spoil the surprise for Rinka!" Rio muttered while crossing her arms.

After that chaotic teasing for the couples, they continued the chatter and enjoyed the available foods.

But the event organizer and their old teachers are still nowhere in sight.

Almost 2 hours had passed when they heared footsteps and a few moments later the people they're waiting came, with Kaede and a child in tow.