SPOTTEDLEAF AND FIREPAW RANT

*inhales deeply* SPOILER WARNING. IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT TO THE SECOND PROPHESY (or series) THEN YOU BEST LEAVE

(Btw I used Firepaw in the title to prevent spoiling)

KAY SO I'M SURE WE'VE ALL HEARD ABOUT THIS HERE.

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORT THIS I GIVE YOU NO RESPECT

nonononono I'm just kiddin don't leave meh

ANYWAY.

SO RUSTY ORIGINALLY JOINED THE CLAN AT 6 MOONS OLD. You must be at least 14 moons old for medicine cat and there is no flipping way that she was that young.

But I know someone is gonna call me out for not including this. After the fight between Firepaw and Longtail, Longtail disappears and Firepaw asks Graypaw where he went. Graypaw then explains that Longtail headed to Spottedleaf's den, with a following quote

"She's our medicine cat. Not bad-looking either. Younger and prettier that most-" until he's cut off.

And then again, Cinderpelt was pretty young. But she got ran over so I mean...

Besides. Uhm, when did they actually have a real conversation? They had about one sentance with each other before Spottedleaf died. And yknow what it was? Spottedleaf yelling at Firepaw and Graypaw for bugging her.

Then she dies and it's like "omg wowie she died saving some kits I think I'm in love."

AND MAYBE I JUST DON'T PAY ATTENTION??? BUT I NEVER NOTICED THAT THEY LOVED EACH OTHER UNTIL THE 9 LIVES CEREMONY.

She gives him some "reassuring glance" giving him the idea that "she was okay with his relationship with Sandstorm."

And so in turn I realized that Spotredleaf was NOT a friend. Firestar considered her more than that. You could easily consider Spottedleaf as a friend because she's always in his dreams and such, but I guess it gets kinda creepy like "he felt her warm breath on his fur" and then it makes you wonder.

But if your readers can't even catch onto that, shouldn't you have included more in the beginning?

Again, maybe I don't pay attention.

I support the Sandstorm x Firestar ship all the way. I'll admit, I'm not very far in the series, but I'm pretty sure I've read enough to know about their ship. And I know that somewhere in the comments will be like "yeah Sandstorm leaves him later on in the books". Nononononono don't do that to me. I've read so many spoilers that I know who's leader after the leader, AFTER that leader. I also know that Firestar has some kits later on, in which I'm guessing are Sandstorms.

But I'll have to read idk

Anyway I'm getting very off topic so I'm just gonna stop here.

#firepawandspottedleafwillneverhappensojuststop

#justmypoinioncalmyourtits