Bad things find and destroy good things

Start from the beginning

“Definitely!”

She started giggling, “Why so anxious? You never sound this excited when it comes to shopping.”

“I don’t know, but I just feel like it today!” She was right, for some reason I was super happy today.

She grabbed my hand as we walked upstairs, “We’ll go shopping for a few hours, so don’t mind us.” She said glancing at the table full of hungry wolves.

No one seemed to have heard us though.

“So how do you feel?” She asked as she did her makeup.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“About getting married silly!” She shouted.

I sat on her bed, “I feel jubilant! I can’t even begin to describe how I feel right now. Just thinking that I’ll spend the rest of my life with him is so, dreamlike.

She turned around in her chair, “That is SO adorable Lyla. I’m even getting excited. Oh! We can go check out dresses today!”

I giggled, “Yeah, but can we do that some other day? Allen and I haven’t even started about marriage yet!”

She turned around to face the mirror again, “Oops sorry, I’m just so freaking excited for you!”

I slowly fell backwards and layed on her bed, “It just feels so, unreal, you know? I still can’t wrap my mind on the fact that we are getting married Fay!”

She got up and shook me, “Ugh I’m so jealous! I wonder when Cashmere will ask me to marry him…”

I jumped off, knocking her over, “He will! Just you wait!”

She giggled and got up, “I hope so, you ready?”

“Mhm, come on!”

This was going to be a really happy day, I just knew it.

***Allen’s POV***

I finally finished eating as the rest of the pack scrambled out to catch their bus. I shook my head laughing when Jack walked up to me,

“I heard that you asked Lyla to marry you.”

My eyes widened a little at his sudden statement. “Y-yes, I asked her last night. Um, why do you ask Jack?”