2

What do ye think? Felix looks nothing like himself, but I don't care. It's hard to draw how he looks now.

Third Person's P.O.V.

All of the seven friends gathered around the couch, playing video games.

Mark was beside Seán. Bob was messing around with Wade at his side. Felix kissed his new girlfriend, Marzia, as she giggled on his lap.

Patricia was hunched over the back of the couch, deciding to let the others have room for sitting down.

You never know. Maybe Estelle could have been watching from... Wherever she watches people.

All of them were playing a racing game. Jack beat Felix and rubbed it all over his face, not making the Swedish demon very impressed.

Mark chuckled and took Jack into his lap, while pecking him on the cheek.

"Eww! Go somewhere else!" Felix bellowed. "Says the one that was fucking his girlfriend on our couch the other day." Jack shot back.

Marzia blushed insanely and Felix muttered a, 'shut up'.

Bob and Wade watched in horror.

Patricia couldn't conceal her giggles. "Go on, Marzia!" She roared excitedly, making the entire room burst into fits of laughter.

Mark was probably dying from all the laughter.

"Did you really have to bring that up, Jack? How did you even know?" Felix quizzed.

"Yes, I did. I accidentally walked in and saw the two of you fucking. I left again, without anyone noticing." Jack explained, still snickering.

"Oh my." Marzia gasped, blushing so much that you'd think somebody painted her face red.

Bob slowly exited to go to the bathroom, leaving Wade to try to survive all of this.

"Now. I'm going to race against Jack." Mark smirked.

"Bring it!" Jack smiled determinedly.

Both of them grabbed the controllers and began to race against each other.

Jack, once again, won. It didn't seem to bother Mark, though. He was fine as long as Jack was happy.

Patricia took out her phone and began to read and write Septiplier fanfictions again.

Once again, I haven't failed to do it.

Mark smiled to himself. He thought that everything was perfect. He believed that nothing would go wrong.

But he, himself was wrong. For Mark couldn't see the troubles lurking ahead and he couldn't see the adventures that they'd have...

I feel really... Meh... I'm feeling random, so I'm just going to put a random thing up. That being: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I'm so sorry.