and Manik eyes were waiting for His Lady love!!Nandini!!

Yes he was wrong ..the way he behaved with nandini was absolute wrong ..and he's not decling..but seven years isn't enough to be punished..He wants nandini back..Their babies want their parents back!!

He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't realized that Someone was pulling his pant!!

And what he saw Brings out his smile!!
Yes his daughter all looking doll in red frock of her and was smiling to Her Papa ji!!

And what he saw Brings out his smile!! Yes his daughter all looking doll in red frock of her and was smiling to Her Papa ji!!

He picked adya to his lap and caressed her Long hairs just like her mumma...and kissed her enormous time!!

Adya-papa ji I missed u

Manik-papa ji missed u too my baby!!He kissed her more and more...And adya giggled around him..and this made his peace come back to him!!

He looked upward to find nandini and he saw her with His champ!!!

Nandini entered inside with adya and rishabh...rishabh excused himself and adya saw manik she runs away leaving nandini hand...

She was looking for adya when Advik came to her!!

Nandini became happy To see advik after a long...
and sat down ruining her dress but who cares when a mother mets her baby after so long!!

She sat down to advik's level and kissed him all over his face making him a little irritated just like his father,manik ...but a way happier for finally getting a mother warmth!!!

Advik-mumma ji come..chlo papa pass

Nandini avoided to meet manik but how she can decline her baby boy wish!!

Manik was looking at nandini with all his love and was capturing her all moves...

And adya jumped out of his hold and runs to advik,her brother..

Adya and advik Both hugged each other and advik being Adya bigy bigy brother proctected her when she was about to fall due to runing...

Manan smiled seeing them how much love they hold after staying away from each other!!

Nandini was moving when navya jumped on nandini taking her into a tight hug...

All fab3 members smiled to nandini and she passed the same gesture...

Manik was going to talk when she deberatily moved other way to avoid Manik...

Manik was hurt with her this act..but he can't do anything not to make a scene...

Cabir patted his shoulders and blinked his eyes to assure him...

Manik-choti..take care of babies...He kissed both of them and moved to find nandini

Nandini

Nandini after entering into the venue her eyes immediately landed on manik...
He was lost in thoughts of mine and I know that but manik I can never forgive u for whay u did to me!!