Silent Screams (Part 1)

....... everything on the ground was cold. Maybe it was because the snow fell down a few days ago. It was winter and the weather was freezing and stormy. I was walking through the forest. Through the dark forest. I hadn't got any power anymore. I was exhausted and tired. The only thing I was thinking about was how to get away. How to get out of this endless forest. I tried to run but it didn't work. My feet couldn't carry me anymore. I had no power in my whole body. As soon as I realized that, I fell down on the ground. My legs broke down under me and I was nearly to give up. But then I heard something cracking. I could hear the steps, which were comming closer and closer. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I looked at my body and I could see how every single measure of it was trembling. Suddenly I heard another noise. It was closer to me than the one before. I straightly stopped thinking and started to run. I ran as fast as I could through the wood and through the whole forest. I didn't look back because I was too scared. I didn't think of anything else than the bad things he would do to me, if he catches me. The horrible things he had already done to me. No, I said to myself. I didn't want to think of it. I just wanted to foregt it.......
But I couldn't....
I stopped thinking and losing my mind in my memories and keot running. I ran until I was out of the forest. I appearantly stopped because I didn't know where to go. I stopped only a few seconds but this was already too much. I heard a loud shot and seconds later I just realized that I was it, who got shot. I placed my hand on my tummy where the pain and the blood came from. Tears ran down my face and fear started to spread in me. And again, I fell on the cold and freezing ground. I couldn't feel anything anymore because the pain was too strong. Memories and thoughts were running and flying in my head and infront of my eyes. I prayed to god that this may be the end. But it wasn't.
Someone tore me out of my thoughts. I immediately knew who the person was. There wasn't one person on this planet who I was more afraid of. The scars on my body and on my soul where made of him.
And the scariest thing of all was.........
I knew what he would do with me now..........