Chapter 4- Can't cry hard Enough

Trisha's POV

7 years ago. In Taguig

"Hi, Sam. Margarita please." I asked my new found friend in this bar.
"The tab is on me." Said the white guy beside me. He is cute...gorgeous especially his blue eyes.
I saw Sam wink on me and gave me my order.

"I'm Kian. Kian Miller."
"Trisha Ramirez."  I shake his hand.
"You are obviously not from here."
"No. I am from the US. Nevada."  He replied.

"We exchange numbers and email address and from there we became an online couple.
He was in the Philippines because of his friend who has a gf from Manila. And they are visiting her.
He said he is competing to be a professional race car driver. We talked about his dreams and ambitions and mine. I help him to channel his goal. I was there when he is building his career. He always told me his frustrations and I told him my life."

"I got an internship in one of the Magazines in LA. We were excited that finally our distance will be lesser, and seeing each other will not be that difficult."

"I fell in love with him because he was striving. I fell in love with his dreams because he included me on it. I was part of it. I didn't care if he came from the foster family after foster family.  His life is not easy and that is one that amazes me because, despite that, he is still living. He is still fighting for his dreams."

"My internship will last to 3 months but I stayed in the US for 4 months. Every other week he will drive to LA just to see me. On my last month, I went with him to Nevada. He is renting a small apartment near the Race Circuit."

"We fell in love. At least on my part.
I saw how he works. How he drives... and every race I saw, I cheer for him. I saw a potential Race Car Driver.
On my last week in Nevada, he asked me to marry him and I said yes.
On that night we went to Las Vegas to get married. His assistant Natalie, who is not my fan, was there. She is the only witness."
"I left Nevada after a week. Our communication is still in place. Emails are every day. When I finished my degree, we were 3 months married at that time, I went back to Nevada to surprise him. But I was the one who got a surprise."

"Natalie said he was busy and I should wait on their office which is beside Kian's apartment. But why will I wait at the office when I can wait inside the apartment? I mean, I am not a fan. I am his wife."

"There was a woman on his apartment. She opened the door when I knocked. She asked me who am I. And she is wearing the t-shirt that I bought for Kian. She just fresh from the shower."

I am crying as I am telling this story to my friends.

"She started to call Kian and I saw he went out from the bathroom. I ran from there. I immediately took the taxi that I saw and asked to take me to the airport. Kian tried to catch me. He runs after me but he didn't follow me to the airport. He didn't follow me to explain. He tried to call me, once, twice. And after that, he stops trying. He didn't explain who she was."

"I saw the same girl, she is with Kian at Shangrila and she is pregnant. Kian will be a father."

I cried silently while my girls holding me.
"And now I know why he didn't try. Because from the start I am not his wife. Our marriage is not legalized because he didn't submit our marriage certificate to any Vital Office. our wedding is not official. For 7 years, he didn't do anything about it."  Puno ng hinanakit na ikinuwento ko sa mgakaibigan ko ang nangyari.

"I have enough. I deserve to be happy. This will be the time I will cry for him."  I said with finality.