Extra: London's Not The Only Thing On Fire

Extra One: London's Not the Only Thing On Fire

~Kazumi's POV~

"Kazumi?" I heard Adrian, Undertaker as you know him, call. I walked out of the front room and into the back.

"Yes?"

"William will be needing extra reapers today. He says there will be too many souls to be collected for the dispatch to handle."

"I take it you said yes?"

"I had to, Kazumi." I frowned,

"What am I to do, Adrian?"

"You could come.."

"Adrian, I am no reaper."

"No, but you do know a lot about reapings and soul collection, don't you." I nodded and frowned,

"But I don't even have a scythe."

"You could always borrow one, I'm sure Grell wouldn't mind giving you his scissors." He chuckles and I roll my eyes. 

"When are we needed?"

"I do believe William said around 6pm. I know where we are going, it is nothing you need to worry about, my dear." I smirked and walked toward him. I took a bone-shaped cookie out of the jar as I passed and held it tauntingly between my fingers.

"What were Tarzan's last words? Guess right and you win this tasty cookie." Undertaker frowned at me but then smiled,

"I am at a lose, my dear."

"'Who greased the viiiiiine?" I tapped his cheek with the cookie, "You lost." I popped it in my mouth the instant before he went to take it. He frowned at me,

"That wasn't very nice, Kay dear." I shrugged and walked out of the room, throwing a 'Well that's a pity then, isn't it?' over my shoulder. Undertaker and I worked for the rest of the day until the fires started, then we were forced to rush with the crowd.

"Kazumi, it is nearly time to meet with the other reapers." I nodded and smiled slightly. Undertaker wrapped an arm around me and we rushed to where Grell was trying to snip at the black souls that floated up from the burning London streets. I giggled and Grell complained. Undertaker merely smirked and told him, 'Wasted effort is a privilege of youth.' Grell glared at him, but before he could respond William showed up.

"These souls cannot be collected properly." I smirked,

"That's obvious, genius. So just separate them from their bodies." Everyone looked at me,

"Huh?" Grell asked confused. I reached out and snagged Adrian's scythe. I swung at the souls and severed them from their bodies. I blew my hair out of my face,

"Like that. Severe their connections to their bodies." I tossed Undertaker his scythe back and he caught it easily. William tossed Grell his chainsaw and I sat back and watched as the reapers went to work. I felt uneasy and looked toward the 'Sacred Bridge' saw a white figure. Ash. I thought sourly. I knew this Angel, he was insane. A fallen Angel. I glanced over at where Undertaker was preoccupied with severing souls. I stood and rushed toward the bridge, hoping I could help whoever dared to stand up to Ash. I ducked and dodged through London's street's and hear a high pitched whistling. I pushed myself faster and reached the bridge and began climbing. The bridge began to grow dark and I could hear Sebastian's voice as I neared the top.

"And now you will get to see my true form. It's disgusting, repulsive." I shook my head and climbed as fast as I could. I swung onto the bridge as a gale force wind struck me, knocking me back. I managed to clutch onto the end of the bridge and heard a shocked voice say,

"Kazumi?!" I looked to my left to find Ciel swinging beside me.

"Ciel. What lovely circumstances to see you again." He glared at me and Sebastian called.

"Young master, can you hold on long enough for me to count to ten."

"Yes!" Ciel cried and I rolled my eyes.

"Suuure." I muttered. I tried to swing my legs up to hoist myself up but failed. I groaned and felt my fingers slipping. I ground my teeth and a bright flash forced my eyes shut. I hissed in pain as I heard footsteps approaching. I looked up and saw a crow demon. I glared and he smirked, raising a finger to his lips in a 'sh' gesture. He looked down at Ciel and said,

"Young master." By the time Ciel looked up Sebastian was back in his butler form. As Sebastian went to help Ciel up, Ciel smiled and dropped. His cinematic records poured out before disappearing. I watched as Sebastian dove after him. I rolled my eyes and muttered,

"It's cool, I'll just hang here then. Stupid demon and his meal. Couldn't stop to just pull me back up then dive? No. Obviously not." I felt an arm grab and and pull me up while familiar chuckling reached my ears.

"Oh, Kay dear. They cannot hear you and you're very sarcastic and teasing today..." Undertaker pulled me close to him. I smiled small and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"It's been a long day, Adrian. Leave me alone." Undertaker laughed and helped me get back to London.

"Undertaker, how did you find me?"

"I followed the trail of sarcasm and the sound of Ciel calling your name." I rolled my eyes as we entered the shop again. I walked to where he kept the bone cookies and took one out. I held it out to him but smirked and snatched it back the instant before he took it. I turned and felt Adrian pull me to him.

"You're not playing very fair today, Salandria." I frowned and munched on the cookie. After swallowing I responded,

"I'm not Salandria anymore. That little girl is dead, Adrian." Undertaker laughed and kissed my throat.

"That's a pity. After all I heard she believed in love." I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips softly.

"Liar." He smiled and picked my up bridal style before walking upstairs to the bedroom.