Part 8

She found him lying unconscious on the floor. But next moment she remembered about their unexpected kiss which happened few seconds ago.

S - " oh my god what should I do now...?? He was lying unconscious here, I don't know about his whereabouts neither I can bring him to my home nor I can leave him here.." urghhh.

Hello.. Mr..wake up..wake up... She tried waking him up patting his cheeks....
kya musibat hai yaar. (she patted his cheeks once again). She checked for his phone in his pockets ..

Sa - ha finally I got his phone atleast.. And she dialled the number which is saved under the name Home. After few rings a lady picked up the call, the lady was none another but renuka.

Re - hello Randhir where are you, I came just few mins back and I did'nt found you here, its mid night and tum office mei bhi ni ho. Don't tell me Randhir that you are drunk again ..!!

S - hello..!!

Renuka rooted on her place hearing the girl's voice. she could'nt believe her ears. Is it her....!!! the girl whom her son never forget, although he completely forgot his past.

S - hello..hello..can you hear me?

Re - hhello...who are you and how did you get my son's phone, is he fine?

S - ohh sorry aunty.. actually your son was highly drunk and he is unconsious right now. Please come here and take him.. .. because its already mid night, I can't leave him here alone and go home.

Re - tell me your address . I'll reach there as soon as possible.

Sanyukta told her address and within half an hour renuka reached at the cafe with the driver. Sanyukta felt a strange sensation seeing renuka

Renuka gave her a puzzled look . All through this while renuka was staring Sanyukta.

Sanyukta felt weird under renuka's continuous gaze.

S(i. m) - why is she giving me such looks.. Aur mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki mai inhe janti hu, but one thing is clear she is very possessive about her son.

Re - Thanks.

S - why aunty?

Re - for taking care of my son, it could be dangerous for him, if he was with you. I mean he has many rivals, agar Randhir unke haath lag jata iss halat mei to na jane kya hota mere bete ke sath.

S(i.m) - ohh so his name is Randhir,it sounds royal ha.

S - its okk aunty..aap thank you kyu bol rahi hai, its my duty to help a person who is not in sense.

Re - okk good night beta.. I should leave now, waise bhi its too late.

S - good night aunty..!!

After Randhir and renuka's departure Sanyu too came back to her room, and saw kanika was sleeping.

Sanyu's mind was still lingering about their kiss. She laid down on her bed but sleep was far away from her eyes...

Sanyukta's pov...

"Why am I feeling that, the kiss was very familier.. aisa lag raha tha ki barso baad fir se same person ko kiss kiya.. Though I met him for the first time fir bhi wo koi apna sa laga, na ki some stranger... Randhir.. this name I heard it before but where I can't remember. And the lady she too seemed familier. her attitude, personality, firmness I am really impressed by her."

End of pov...

Soon she drifted of to sleep.

"So the winner for the annual scholarship is...Sanyukta Agrawal. I request our respected trusty and the leading women industrialist Mrs. Renuka Sanyal to give our winner the scholarship by her hands.

Re - I am very happy for you Sanyukta, a girl like you is doing M.E.

S - mam, Thank you for the words but my ideal is you I always wanted to be like you one day. You are my inspiration mam.

Re - don't be like me sanyukta, you will regret one day."

Sanyu... Sanyu wake up its 7am, we are getting late for college. Sanyukta's dream got over by kannu's voice.

S - umm kannu thodi der aur sone dena.

K - no means no.. get up right now.

Having no other option Sanyukta went to loo. She splashed water on her face just to forget that dreams which has blure images.

S(i.m) - why I'm getting this type of dreams or wo kaun aurat thi jo mujhe Sanyukta kehkar ye bol rahi thi ki I am a machenical engineer.Why I said that she is my ideal.. who was she. abtak to sirf wo ladka hi aata tha unn dhundhali tasveero mei. aisa kuch hai jo sab jante hai but mai ni janti... something very important is missing from my life, I have to talk to papa about this... but ..wait papa..how can I face him after my meeting with that chomu, abtak to usne sab kuch papa ko bata diya hoga... Oh God .. please save me.

********************************************

Renuka was still in shock. She could'nt believe that she met Her... the girl which is the most important person of her son's life, the girl whom her son loved infinite. The girl who is dominating her son's thoughts unknowingly.

Randhir was sleeping due to effect of alcohol.

Re(i.m) - I think I should meet her again to know more about her. My son is restless for her only.. how he blabber in his sleep..not knowing that Sanyukta is very close to him.Wo kisi or ke saath khush nahi reh sakta.. But what about Sanyukta..?? Is she in love with him or she moved on in her life...I have to confront her.

***************************************************

Precap - sanyukta-renuka second meeting and some revealations. renuka's final decision about sandhir relation.

Signing off,
5trishlasingh