Part 6

Hello readers...!!!

Well this is Praniti aka natureloverr_95 writing this... So I just hope I meet up to your expectations...!!!!

Happy reading...!!!

===================

Sameer looked here and there trying to make sure none saw them like this....

This girl was surely trying to test his patience...

But she also had to be in her sane mind to make sure that this uncle looking guy would probably call of this marriage proposal by himself....

S: Don't tell me you don't drink???

Sa:Umm.. No it's like that....But why don't tell me that you don't!!!

S:I do...What made you to think so.... that.. I don't... drink....??? (trying to control her giggles)

This time he wasn't shocked... From the way she carried herself... He knew he could guess many things this Girl could do...

Sa:Ok if that's so....What will you take??

S(annoyed):Tum mei thodi si bhi decency nahi hai kya..?? Jab ek ladki tumhare saath ho to you shouldn't drink....

Now this surprised him... What was she...???? Why was she talking something else before and then suddenly changing her words so blatantly...???

Sa:I didn't know...Ab mei kya karu order toh dediya hai...

Sanyukta​ made a disgusting face so that Sameer got the message that she was totally displeased...

Sameer saw her expressions and wondered...

Sa(in mind): Oh God.. Kya ladki hai Yaar Ye...Madam to pehle se bhi jyaada attitude and discipline waali hogayi hai...Ise impress kaise karu... Kuch to soch sameer Tu iss baar iss teekhi mirchi ko jaane nahi de sakta...

Sanyukta​ clicked her fingers in front of his face to bring him back to earth

S: Oyeee hello..!!! Kahaan​...?? Abhi pee bhi nahi au pehle se hi chadh bhi gayi kya..??

Sameer quickly nodded his head in negation...

Sa:Nahi nahi... Aisi baat nahi hai

Sanyukta​ looked away and fished out her mobile and a devilish idea plopped up in her mind... She started to whisper something loudly looking into her phone... she whispered in such a tone with a such a way that she made sure Sameer heard it...but she made sure her back was facing him so that it would look like she is mumbling to herself unknown to Sameer's attention....

S:Uuh hey bhagwaan....pata nahi kahaan​ aa gayi...itni boring meeting....isse acha ghar pe chill kar rahi hoti..though this is my fav place but aaj maza hi nahi aa raha...!!

She said the favourite​ place thing a bit more loudly...

Soon her order arrived she caught Sameer checking out other girls and she knew she was so right about judging this guy...

She tapped his shoulder to gain his attention..
He looked startled at being caught and sheepishly looked at her...

S:Agar dusre ladkiyon ko taadna ho gaya ho toh apni drink bhi pee lo...

She chuckled and Sameer was bewildered by her bindass mode he straightened himself
This was getting out of his control...

Sa:Dekho Sanyukta...Ummm tum itni tom boyish ho bindass type hoo...Meri family ko yeh sab pasand nahi hai.... tum samajh rahi ho naa ki mein kya kehna chahta hun...???