Fifteen

I wasn't hungry the next morning, and breakfast wasn't an option. Homework was the last thing on my mind, however, I completed it anyway. My answers were lazy and given no care; I wasn't bothered about the subject anyway.  Nothing was able to keep my mind off Harry Potter.

From what I've seen Hermione Granger was the only one who had homework, the other two were always whispering loudly or napping beside her. The trio had not changed much since the first year.I could check the library, the room of requirements, Moaning Myrtle's toilet even (I have seen them wander in there a couple of times in my lifetime).

I set my quill down and got up from where paper was spread across the cold floor; after this, I headed towards the exit of the dorm. It wasn't late so they should still be around.

The first place I headed was the library, like a few other Hogwarts students, the trio were regulars.
To my advantage, when I arrived, I saw Hermione reading a book and writing down notes with a certain redhead snoring lightly with his head on the desk, dribbling down his cheek.

"Ummm... Hermione?" I whispered, sitting in a chair opposite her being very careful to not scape the wooden floors with the legs of the chair.
"Oh... Hello, yes?" She smiled, looking up from her notes.
"Do you know where Harry is? Harry Potter?" I asked, still keeping my voice just loud enough to be audible on top of Ron's snores.
"Who are you?" She frowned
"Thea Woods, I'm in your year" I introduced holding out my hand which Hermione shook. "See I had questions about the Patronus charm since I've been having trouble" I excused ensuring it was something only Harry could confidently advise me in.
"The last time I saw he was in the main hall, but he left, that was only a couple of minutes ago, sorry I couldn't be more help" Hermione smiled with kindness.
"Potty potter? He's gone into moaning myrtles toilet don't know why though she stinks!" Peeves squeaked not intending to be of such a help.
"Thank you!" I exclaimed, rushing off to the bathroom.

When I got there I approached the door slowly and a sudden gush of weariness overcame me.