Chapter 5

Wow. Okay. So it's been quite a while. I had to go back and reread my own book to know what was happening. Totally forgot how savage I made Hikaru in the last chapter. Oops? Sorry, not sorry.

Anywhore!! I'm back and plan on hopefully rebooting this whole book cuz I miss writing so yeah!! Here we go! And I am super sorry about not writing for... almost an entire freakin year. Yup. Alright!!!

[Update on this like forever after I wrote that^ lol so I said that but then never finished this. I typed that like January of this year and it's now June so... ooopsy?]

ENJOY!!!!

{1056 words}

~~~

Katilin's P.O.V.

There was a rush of adrenaline as my senses flared, a breathless feeling took over my body. That's when it happened. For the hundredth time today...

"Achoo!!"

"Maybe you should stay home today..." Hana sat there with a worried look on her face. "Yeah. And maybe you should shut up. I can't miss today. I missed the whole weekend and the club on Friday because of this stupid cold and I'm not missing anything else! I need to go to school no matter wha-ACHOO!"

I groaned at her expression. "You have to stay home. I'll either send one of the boys to bring your work or I'll bring it myself but you are not leaving this room till you feel better." She stood up and grabbed her bag, heading for the door. She stopped just short of it and turned back to me. "Is that clear?"

I just sat there and stared at her before raising my right hand to salute her and sneezed then plopped back on my bed, making it bounce a little.

Hana's P.O.V.

Getting to school after that was a tough one. Luckily, one of the chauffeurs at her house offered me a ride cause of my kindness to "their lady Katilin". I guess it worked out... but I'm thinking it probably would've been better for all of us if she had come after all...

That may be a little biased though... seeing as how I'm now stuck in the middle of a pink and blue haired cat fight. I had thought about just yelling at them but that didn't really help the first time. Now it's already lunch and they've had a fight in almost every single class they could.

I even went as far as asking Haruhi if I should text Kat but we decided against it. She'd rush to the school in her pajamas and smack them across the head. Most likely getting twenty kids sick in the process.

In case you're wondering, that's something we don't want.

//Time skip!//

Katilin's P.O.V.

It's been all day since I've heard from the club, which includes the girls. I usually get an ambush of messages from the boys if I'm not there. Something isn't right. My fever is down so I can go, right? Hana said till I'm better and that's better so...

Getting up from my bed, I head for the bathroom, taking a quick shower and getting dressed for a regular day. I'm not going to school for class so why dress for school??

I grab my phone and walk down to the cars, asking a chauffeur to drive me to the school. He looks confused for a moment but complies.

We're there in ten minutes and the bell just rang for the end of the last class. Awesome! I can go straight to the Club!!

As I stepped into the Music room, something was off. That was probably a very obvious statement seeing as how the twins were on opposite sides of the room and had flamingo pink and light blue hair. The way it was done up sent a chill down my spine. Woah.

My face flushed when amber eyes met mine. That color really makes his eyes pop...

He smiled and started walking towards me. I held my hand against my chest as he stopped right in front of me. "I see you're feeling much better. I'm sorry I didn't text you. I was a little... busy." A soft yet raspy voice floated to my ears. I never noticed how angelic his voice was.

The heat was almost suffocating my whole body at this point. "K-Kaoru... What happened?" I reached up and touched his hair, combing my fingers through it. This wasn't fake. He dyed his hair blue.

"Wow..." was all I could manage.

"Well, you see..."

"Kaoru and I are kinda pretending to be in a fight..." Another voice whispered in my ear to where it was barely heard by Kaoru. My mouth opened to speak as I turned to see the pink twin but the second I saw the look on his face, I was speechless. A seductive smirk pulled at the edges of his mouth as he leaned down to whisper again in my ear, placing a hand on my shoulders, this time so only I could hear.

"Don't worry, Kitty-Cat. We won't hurt each other too badly." With that, he gently pulled at my ear with his teeth, making my face go beet red and a shiver go down my spine. I think the medicine is making me all loopy...

"Hikaru! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" A horrified voice called from behind me. And then the fighting began.

You should know how that ends. All the club was completely shocked that they were faking it.

The next day they kept their hair pink and blue but they had switched it and put it back like it usually was.

I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. At the end of the day, I was old news and Haruhi was the new it girl for them. They started this whole fight thing just because of what she said and they wanted to go to her house. They've never tried that hard for me. Maybe I should start playing hard to get?

I gasped, scaring a group of girls standing next to me.

What if I'm already playing too hard to get?! And that's why they're leaving me?!

~~~

Gonna stop it there I guess?

'XD uh..... yeah

So lemme know what you think and who she should end up with. If you have a convincing reason, I'll maybe see your side ;D

Peace out, my lovelies!!!

~~Kay~~