Sexual Frustration

Start from the beginning

I nearly squealed in joy when the answer came up, and scanned it before grinning then shoved the phone in his face. "Ha!" I gave him a few seconds then smirked when his eyes landed on me. Tossing the phone on the couch and wrapping my arms around his neck before hoisting myself up on him, I whispered, "Fuck me daddy."

He visibly shuddered and closed his eyes then held me closer to him as if holding back. As our erections touched a deep growl filled my ears. Moaning, I rubbed myself against him until his hands on my waist stopped me. "Naruto I swear you're already killing me." His lips smashed against mine in a punishing kiss and I gave him complete dominance.

My body gyrated against his and he allowed me to then began to walk. My attention wasn't on where we were going but what he was doing. Sasuke's hands groped my from behind and all I could do was grind down harder on him. He broke the kiss and glared at me, "When I get you on that bed, you're in trouble." I shivered and moaned.

"N-No! I don't wanna be on the bed! I want a change of scenery." I whispered against his lips. He growled and a hand released me before planting itself on the wall behind my back.

"Tell me where now before I take you on this floor." I shuddered from his 'threat' and began to wrack my brain of a place we won't get to do it any other time, especially when the baby gets here. "Five," Another shudder tore through me when he began to count. Where's a place a baby would most likely spend most of its time? "Four." I licked my lips and thought harder. A play room? "Three." Hell no, that's trifling. "Two." I whimpered. The only places we haven't had sex yet is in the dining room, the theatre, the game room and the study... I think... "O-,"

"Okay! How about the game room?"

"Good enough for me." His hand returned to my ass and he sped walked to our destination as I resumed grinding on him. "Stop fucking moving Naru." I didn't listen then shortly found myself landing on my sofa instead of in his arms. "Take them off now." Although he wasn't descriptive on what in particular, I'm one hundred percent sure he's talking about my shorts. In a hurry, I raised my lower half and slid them off as Sasuke removed his own boxers. "Scoot up." Again, I complied and felt so excited when he kneeled on the sofa.

I can't fucking wait for him to fill m- wait! We forgot lube again?! "We forgot the lube." I whined in exasperation before sitting up only to be shoved back down.

"Then we'll use a substitute." I felt his hot breath against my erection and shuddered.

My fingers wrapped in his hair and I tugged upwards, "No, that'll take too lon-," His tongue circled around my brim and I keened before trying to move away. "I don't want your tongue!" Sasuke didn't sit up but ignored my protests by wiggling the muscle inside of me. My grip loosened and back arched as I let out a gasp. "Sasuke you... bastard." I moaned as his tongue moved inside of me frantically, stretching and prepping me for him. He adjusted his body for a second then the movement gave me an idea. "Okay okay wait wait wait. I... I have a propstion." I mumbled as his tongue reached deeper.

A snort came from him and he finally pulled away, "You mean proposition?"

"Yeah yeah that. Since you won't get lube, sixty-nine?" He looked thoughtful for a minute then smirked before laying back.

"Then come sit on my face babe." I blushed and slowly sat up then crawled over to him, positioning myself over him. When I stopped moving, he smacked my ass, "Lower." I glared down at him but complied and laid down to take him member into my mouth but before I could, he smacked me again. "Lower Naruto." I bit my lip to hold in a groan of annoyance and lowered myself a bit more. "Lowe- fuck it." His hands grabbed my hips and brought me down to his mouth, making his tongue enter me swiftly. I let out a squeal reflexively tried to lift myself up but he delivered another smack that felt strangely felt good.