Chapter 4: A Train Ride

Magsimula sa umpisa

He looks over at the other end of the hall and sees a solider walking along and the blonde haired woman coming out one of the carriages and she takes off her jacket then elbows the soldier in the face.

Watson, surprised at this, looks back in his carriage as the woman grabs the gun from the soldier and shoots at two soldiers that were coming down the other side. They duck and run away as another soldier comes up behind the woman and grabs the woman.

The woman struggles with the soldier's grip but a man comes up behind the soldier and hits the soldier in the back of the neck. The soldier loosens his grip as he starts to fall back and the man grabbed his shoulder and throws him down on the ground as more soldiers come in and the woman aims the gun and shoots at the soldiers while the man ducks and heads over to Watson's carriage.

Watson pops out of the door and aims his gun only to met Holmes. "Holmes?" Watson whispered as the woman walks up next to them. Watson looks her over and realized that it was you. "Hello Watson." You said, cheerfully as you and Holmes walk in the carriage and you take off the wig.

"My God." Mary says as she sees you two walk in.

"They'll be back." Holmes said as you hand the soldiers gun to Watson.

"John, shut the door." Mary said.

"They'll only shoot through it." You said.

"She's right." Watson said as he stand by the door and aims his gun and begins to shoot.

"Oh my God." Mary whispers as she sits down. Holmes sits next to her as you sit next to him.

"I understand." Holmes said.

"Do you?" Mary asked, viciously.

"Terribly inconvenient." You remarked.

"We don't have much time." Holmes shouted and he walks over to the open door and looks out.

"How many are we expecting?" Watson asked as he keeps lookout.

"Half a dozen." You replied.

"Who are they?" Watson asked.

"A wedding present from Moriarty." Holmes said as he keeps looking outside.

"Lovely ceremony by the way. Many tears shed in joy." Holmes said to Mary.

"Oh, John." Mary pleads as Watson shoots another soldier.

"Just a minute, darling." Watson said, as he continues to shoot people.

"Do you trust me?" Holmes asked Mary as he grabs her by the arms.

"No." She replied.

"Well then I should have to...." Holmes trials off as he looks over at Watson then over at you.

You nod at him as he looks back at Mary and said. "Do something about that." And he grabs her and throws her out the door. You whince at this as you hear her scream out.

"Who's up next to bat, you bastards!" Watson shouted as he continues to shoot at the soldiers. "Send out the fastballer!" 

"John, do shut the door." You ordered as you stand up next to Holmes. Watson looks around then shuts the door. He turns around and just sees you and Holmes. "It had to be done." Holmes said as he raises his hands up.

Watson, eyes widen in fear, runs to the open door and looks out. "She's safe now, Watson." You said. Watson looks over at you two with anger. "In our defense...." Holmes starts to explain but Watson charges at him and grabs him by the neck and pushed him down on the seats.