two

austons pov

austons pov

i woke up and the first thing i notice is how pretty amelia looks when shes asleep. the way her mouth was slightly open, the way her hair fell onto her face.. she was beautiful.

i layed in the bed for a few minutes admiring her before i decided i needed to hop into the shower.

after washing my hair, face, and my body i hopped out of the shower when i heard the bathroom door open.

amelia walked right in on me and saw everything. her cheeks immediately turned red as she turned away and shut the doot as fast as she could.

my face was warm from embarrassment. i knew i should've locked the door. i got dressed, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair before i walked back out to my bedroom. i didn't see amelia anywhere so i assumed she went to the other bathroom.

i walked into the living room and saw her eating a bowl of cereal while talking to mitch, eileen, and steph.

when i locked eyes with amelia, my cheeks got red and warm. everyone stopped talking when i walked in and it was quiet for a few seconds. the tension was definitely there.

"so i here amelia got to see little matthews this morning," mitch said smirking at me.

i saw amelias eyes go wide and if looks could kill, mitch would be dead right now.
i rolled my eyes and took a seat next to her. i put my arm around her and i can see her cheeks start to get pink.

"so what are you guys plans for today?" william asked looking at the girls. amelia and eileen exchanged looks before eileen started speaking.

"well we need to head back to our dorm to take showers and get clothes, but other than that we don't have anything planned really." she said.

"its eleven now so if you guys leave and get ready around one or two, we could go grab some lunch and decide what we do from there?" i spoke up. i looked at amelia, who looked at eileen, and nodded.

"yeah we're going to head out now and we'll give you guys a call when we're ready." amelia said standing up.

"mitch, steph, are you guys coming too?" i asked them. they nodded in response.

i walked over to amelia and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a hug.

"i'll see you later gorgeous" i said as i kissed her forehead, letting go.

"bye auston" she replied walking out the door.

"auston and william have known these girls for a day and they're already whipped!" mitch said laughing.

"don't even start, you were obsessed with stephs instagam page before you even met her!" i shot back. mitch instantly shut up and blushed, laying his head onto stephs lap.

a/n: kind of a short filler chapter since i've been busy with school and haven't uploaded in a few days. i promise chapter three will be longet and better!