Camp sunlight pt.38 (Last chapter)

Your pov:
I wake up to talking outside and 'Goodbye' s, 'I'm gonna miss you' s, and crying. I stand up and change into clothes. I walk out with my suitcase and see the gang and Johnny talking and laughing about what to do when we get home.

"Hey!" I say waving to them. "Hey! Y\N!" They say hugging me. A car horn beeps. "That's my Dad! I gotta go!" Kenzie says. "Bye Kenzie!" We say hugging her. She waves walking off.

"I can't believe its the last day at camp?" We say.

Three cars horns beep. "That's! My brother!" Jordyn says. "That's my mom!" Carson says. "That's my brother!" Brandon says. We hug them and they go off back home.

Its just me, Johnny, Ariel and Jacob.. Well Jacob is driving home with a Ariel and Johnny is driving home.

"Hey! Guys! We need to go!" Jacob and Ariel say. "Ok! I'll see you in school!" Me and Johnny hug them and then my phone rings.

Its Max. "Hello?"

"Hey! Y\N! I can't make it! I got into a car crash but I'm fine only like 5... 7 scars."

"Thank god! Um... Then how do I get home?"

"Ask Johnny?"

"Ok! I love you!"

"I love you to sis"

I hang up and say "Max into a car crash and he told me to go with you.... If that's ok?"