14, fourteen.

fourteen;

"Junhong-ah, I thought you wanted me to teach you?" Hanna reprimanded. Junhong and Hanna were in the library, studying for Chemistry.

"Let's eat dinner!" Junhong beamed. It was a little past six in the evening and Junhong felt restless after seven hours in school. On top of that, having to continue to study after school definitely exploded his brain.

"Why'd you ask me to help you when you're not even serious," Hanna spoke to herself, sighing.

"I'm sorry," Junhong apologized, smiling. "I'll treat you to dinner!"

"Nevermind," she replied. "I have plans."

-

Day 30,

"No," Changkyun smiled sadly, "today's the last day."

A moment of silence followed as Hanna registered Changkyun's words into her brain. Then she laughed, "that's good for you right? That means you'll be able to focus on your own stuff."

The boy frowned. He was genuinely sad about the ending of their tutoring but Hanna thought otherwise. He smiled, nonetheless. "Yeah, I guess so."

Hanna shrugged, "well, thank you for the great thirty days then! You've helped me a lot." She smiled, smacking the older's arm.

The atmosphere was awkward. This wasn't what Changkyun expected the outcome to be. "But, if you need my help you can always call me!"

Hanna nodded. "Sure."

More awkward silence followed and the both of them couldn't handle it. Hanna was too sad to the point where she started tearing up. She looked down, too embarrassed to show him her teary-eyed face. Having nothing else to say, she bid him goodbye. "I'll go in now. See you tomorrow, Changkyun."

The boy bent down to look at her. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm not!" the girl denied defensively. Changkyun chuckled. "You're too obvious."

Hanna looked up at the smiley older and her tears fell. "Ah," she almost cursed.

"No cursing!" Changkyun wiped her tears away. Hanna felt awkward but thanked him anyway.

Changing the topic, she moved away from his hands. "Oh right! About your friend, when are you going to text him?"

"Why do you keep asking?" Changkyun asked, annoyed at the possibility that she's asking for a chance with his friend.

"You asked me for help and I'm just helping!" she replied, raising her voice. Changkyun clicked his tongue, "it's late at night and you're raising your voice."

"You caused me to do that," Hanna pushed him away playfully, pretending to start a fight. They laughed.

"About that friend," Changkyun sighed in anxiety after they've calmed down from laughing. "How would you feel if it was me?"

"You?" Hanna pointed at him. She laughed, although she didn't really want to. She had to look happy for him. "Who's the girl?"

She didn't act like it, but she probably gained feelings for him. After thirty days, she'd developed feelings for him and she depended on him a lot.

She was shocked, definitely. To say that was an understatement. Of all people, Changkyun? Changkyun, the smartass? She was surprised, but she had to act as if she was okay with it. She laughed pathetically at herself, to think she had a chance with him.