Not sorry part:1

Unknown pov
They ain't going to know what hit them 😂😂

Maya pov
So we just arrived to Jamaica and I see a house next to ours but I thought it was a one mans land but w.3 it's probably nothing. We get inside we unpack and stuff then I see Chris go outside after what happened at the airport I don't really trust her. I'm not going to spy on her but watch over her to make sure she don't do no dumb shit.
As I'm watching Chris from my bedroom window I see her walking to the house next door. She knocks on it I guess to see if somebody lives there the shocking part is that the door opens and the girl from the airport comes out and hugs Chris. What the fuck is going on let me no jump to conclusions maybe she just saying hi we are your new neighbors or w.3 but ima just chill for a while and think about it.

Chris pov
Sooo that girl I met at the airport jay well might or might not know her I'm playing I know her really well 🤤that's my fiancé bitches 😝😝 and we are getting married June 17,2017 I'm so happy I love her so much (but excuse me Mrs. author ma'am can you like put a picture of my fiancé in that bio thing that you do sometimes so that these hoes can see my baby 😊 thank you)
So after I got done unpacking and shit I went next door to go see my baby or w.e and I know that somebody was watching me b/c I felt it or w.3 .but I know it was maya b/c what happened at the airport .but I don't gave a fuck she can watch all she want I might just invite maya and jordyn to have dinner with me and my baby.

Unknown 2.0 pov
Hey and no I'm not the same unknown pov from the beginning but they so stupid I hope they know that I'm always watching them 😏😏

Jordyn pov
I haven't had a pov in awhile mrs.Author ma'am 🙄 but w.3 uhm I'm so happy to be in Jamaica with my girlfriend and my bestfriend I love them and I know they will not do nothing to hurt me they love me to much I trust them with my life. I knew Chris my whole life she has been there for me throughout everything she is so amazing 😉 just love her so much 😩💍 I can't even explain it. But she has been a little distant but it ok 😊.