chapter 11

You we're soo glad and oh my god you we're soo grateful for being sick today.
You are feeling like crap but who cares,at least you got yourself some time for being alone with only you're pillow.

"Achoo!"

"Your temperature is only getting higher... I'll make you some soup dear..oh poor you.."

Hahaha!My plan worked!Well actually its not really a plan since I suddenly got sick probably for staying out late in cold last night.WHATEVER!
IM SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
The stars literary glowing around you and-
"ACHOO!"
.
.
.

You try and stretch yourself to grab a tissue.

"Aahh..my back.."

Once you did you blow you're nose and lean down slowly on you're fluffy,comfortable pillow.

You turn your head to the left to see you're clock.

"2:41 pm..."

You mumble out without energy.
Wait.The school is suppose to finish now..right?

"Dear,I'm going out to buy you something! Will you be okey?"

Your mum was peeking behind you're doors with only her head and a hand sticking out.

"Uhm..."

You nod mechanical not sure if you heard her.

"O-okey!Call me if you need anything! Your brother is at school soo stay in bed!Bye now!!"

Hm?Say what now?
Never mind
...

"Boreeed!"

I was now rolling on my bed like an idiot,despite my pain..

Ding dong~

"Ughhh....why would mum ring when she knows I'm in bed..I didn't even lock the doors.."

Ding dong~

"Unless..."

I slowly got up,yawning and ouching all the way to the doors.

"Cominiigg.."

You try to say loud as possible.

Barely walking and feeling dizzy.
You somehow made it to the doors.

You opened them slightly. Your vision blurry tho.

"Yeah?Who is it?"

"You might as well open the door wide open if you wanna know.."

I hear a familiar voice..my heart skipped a beat..terrified of the idea he would come here...no way..oh god no way he would...

"So?Aren't you gonna say hello to your friend?Or you are just going to stand there like an idiot?"

At that time.I swear I couldn't breathe.
I stood there frozen not able to speak..
Without any hesitation,
I closed the door immediately... I surprised myself to be honest.Until...

.
.
.
I noticed his feet between my door and a wall.I was able to see his face...and it wasn't his brightest one..at all..

"Damn (y-n) just open the fu*king door..After all its not like you really have any choice"

I was scared as hell actually.. What will I tell him..what will he tell me..why did he came here..

Ughhh!!

"K-Karma!What are you doing here!?"

"I heard you we're sick..soo..being sweet as I am,I came to comfort you.."

He smiled..

I knew that wasn't true tho..he wanted to talk...there's something weird...no..

There's something special about him today.
Its like he was actually considerate
about me..even tho he is bad and sadistic at the time..

Well..most of the times...

But right now,he was worrying about me..I guess..

"Achoo!"

He just got into my home as if it its his own.

"Anyways...what would you like to eat?"

He put his plastic bags on the kitchen table and starts to unpack them.

"What?"

Okey.

I'm officially dreaming or I'm dead.

"What are you doing?"

I was pinching my cheeks.. Yep..and it hurts..
Why?
CAUSE I REALLY HOPE I AM DREAMING!

"Hey..."

Hm?

He was coming closer and with each step my heart was beating faster..

"Sorry.."

He mumble it softly...

And oh my god I wish I could just turn back the time to record all this,as much as I don't want to admit it...

"For what?"

I say slightly blushing since he was looking right into my eyes.

"You look..well,beautiful"

"ACHOO!"

...I will die...its the first time to hear something like this coming from Karmas mouth.

"Its okey..besides..it was selfish of me...you know..for expecting you to say something like that..soo..don't do it cause of me..nor do you need to do it in force..you are my friend after all"

You smiled shyly at him.What you didn't noticed is a dust of red on his right cheek.

You knew that at this point you couldn't be mad at him...buutt..

"But I won't let you go that easily Karma chan!"

"Karma...chan?"

"Huehuheu..exactly.."

Time skip

"Why do I need to do this exactly?"

"Just do it!Its a payback!"

You got you're phone out and took tunz of picture of him.
After all you couldn't waste this precious opportunity!

Karma in a maid dress cooking you a meal!Soo cute!
As much as you hate to admit it you really we're a sadist as well as your dear friend Karma here.

"HEY!I though we agreed about not letting anyone else know about these!?"

"Oh?We did?well!Sorry too late my friend..!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Achoo!I'm sick Karma I have to go to bed now-"  you faked..you actually forgotten about you're illness after he came..you smiled..

"What are you smiling at!"

His voice turns your attention..

"Hahaha thank you Karma!..for being my friend!"
....

With that been said and with your cute giggles,you gone to your room upstairs.

....

And at that..Karma knew..he had it bad for you..and he hated it..oh he really did...

OMGGGG!XD
THANK U FOR READING PPL *3*
MAKE SURE U COMMENT,VOTE AND SUB ;*
SEE YOU AGAIN!!